Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua fans why are you made about Wilder and Fury being #1 and #2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redeemer View Post
    i didn’t t argue anything you said the transnational rankings are the only one that matter but that’s only because wilder is the number one spot none of you guys claimed that when aj dominated the spot for a long time ,unlike you i stick with those rankings and when wilder is not there i will remind you as well.

P.s the rankings that matter are the official ones if one is holding a belt , regardless after saturday do you think transnational will rank wilder over aj beltless ? I guess we’ll find out because they dropped aj to three after defeating andy who was number one in the only rankings that matter ? Ha
    if he loses he deserves to drop, but hey may the best man win..unlike you i deal with reality..if wilder wins i will bump this post

Comment

None of them belts mean jack shlt. Fury beat the man who beat all the men. And beat a good fresh version of him.

Beating Fury makes you the top dog in the division. Period! Its funny the Lineal champion doesn't mean anything to belt holders. But it does when they become the Lineal Champ.

Comment

Wilder and Fury both have AJ shook.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          if he loses he deserves to drop, but hey may the best man win..unlike you i deal with reality..if wilder wins i will bump this post
          You didn’t post anything realistic other then the Transnational rankings current list , You tried to pass Ring , Trans , and others as sanctioned bodies suggesting no one has AJ ranked at the top ,are you for real ?

You didn’t even know the Transnational had Ruiz at number 1 and tried to suggest Joshua didn’t beat number 1 in that ranking system , something Wilder never did but we’ll use this ranking system and see how long you last ? Ha
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-19-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            When did boxrec rankings become a thing? When a bunch of fanboys decided it was time to try and make it a thing. Ridiculous. I don’t recall any of the legends citing boxrec rankings when they spoke of their greatness. There aren’t even active fighters who do that.

only when you're talking about guys who you won't be ranking yourself, like the top 5 or 10 in a division. boxrec is amazing for "ranking" everyone registered over the entire globe. do you know who the 50th ranked HW in the world is? boxrec has a good idea who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              None of them belts mean jack shlt. Fury beat the man who beat all the men. And beat a good fresh version of him.

Beating Fury makes you the top dog in the division. Period! Its funny the Lineal champion doesn't mean anything to belt holders. But it does when they become the Lineal Champ.

then he popped for a PED test for testosterone, a cocaine test [for cocaine of course,] and retired.

by your logic lennox lewis could come out of retirement and become the lineal champion of the world.

the "lineal" championship is only relevant until a fighter retires, you can't expect it to continue after that. in fury's case, he also popped for a drug test and shouldn't have even been allowed to fight wladimir because he should have been suspended after christian hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                You did not argue when the exact same ranking orgs ranked Ruiz #1 after beating Joshua..THE SAME DAMN PLACES now have Fury and Wilder ranked where they are..So you either disagree with both or agree with both..can't slam them on one instance then p[raise them on the other because it fits your agenda..

Why are they made?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  then he popped for a PED test for testosterone, a cocaine test [for cocaine of course,] and retired.

by your logic lennox lewis could come out of retirement and become the lineal champion of the world.

the "lineal" championship is only relevant until a fighter retires, you can't expect it to continue after that. in fury's case, he also popped for a drug test and shouldn't have even been allowed to fight wladimir because he should have been suspended after christian hammer.
                  He was never officially retired. He announced it at one point but announced he would not be retiring. He was suspended and took time off and remained active on BOXREC also but officially never stepped in retirement completely.
                  I know he took to twitter talking shlt saying he was retiring than came back on saying you wont get rid of me that easy and planned on a comeback fight when he was well again.
                  So No Lewis is fully retired and its not my logic. Its facts. Difference is Fury was not actually retired and Lewis is.

Comment

@ The Op larry who bailed on this own thread when things got to hot, remember the Transnational ranking right ? Remember you told me you would bump a certain thread after the fight well I came back in this one to remind you of the system you held at the highest level for determining whos the best....Ha

Comment

Fury is number 1, Joshua is number 2.

Wilder got humiliated last night, drops out of top 5 for me.

Otto Wallin put up more of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X