No announcement yet.

Pac vs May Wont Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs May Wont Happen

They already set aside dates in cowboys stadium, and Koncz stated they will only go by commission drug testing.

Assure yourself, and prepare now, because this fight will not happen. I had hope until I heard this news.

Don't listen to Arum, and that BS that Mayweather is the #1 option, and Marg #2. That's just another ploy to make Mayweather look bad with failed negotiations. Marg is the first option, and the only option.

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
    They already set aside dates in cowboys stadium, and Koncz stated they will only go by commission drug testing.

Assure yourself, and prepare now, because this fight will not happen. I had hope until I heard this news.

Don't listen to Arum, and that BS that Mayweather is the #1 option, and Marg #2. That's just another ploy to make Mayweather look bad with failed negotiations. Marg is the first option, and the only option.
    They will only go by the commission drug testing but they go ABOVE the SAME COMMISSION as far as weight penalties are concerned?

No one is stupid man.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      They will only go by the commission drug testing but they go ABOVE the SAME COMMISSION as far as weight penalties are concerned?

No one is stupid man.
      Pacquiao is above the Commission.

Comment

just posted the same thread didn't realize there was one going. However, i tottaly agree with you. I think were just being realest about it, i can honestly say it will not happen. I just know it wont but im preparing myself for this now. Sad but very true..

Comment

the fight will happen. mayweather wont fight for chump change
          pacquiao is the biggest money fight for him
          all this blood testing is just his usual antics to get the upper
          hand .. pacquiao has been boxing for more than 10 years
          even maywaether knows he's clean ... he's just doing it
          like he usually do just being mayweather ....
          but will he give up such a big payday no way

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
            Pacquiao is above the Commission.
            When he wants to be. But when another fighter tries to do the same, they are cowards and ducking! SMH.

Comment

What if all the commissions change their stance on blood testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
                Pac's mom will tell him to retire ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
                  Manny will retire. I really believe that. I'm not buying what they selling man.

Comment

I never believed Arum and Pacquiao when they said they really wanted to fight Mayweather. Now Roach is saying "it has to happen", Is this guy ******ed? Mayweather already said it will ONLY happen if they agree to testing (which they wont) and agree to a 60-40 split (which they wont do either)

If Roach, Arum and Pacquiao really wanted the fight they would agree to these things. But now its obvious that Margarito was always the option for Pacquiao, They want nothing to do with Floyd or random drug testing

Comment

Working...
                    X