No announcement yet.

Ever Felt Like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Felt Like...

u wernt makin progress? how did u mentally overcome this feelin?

Imagine you are in the last round of a world championship fight and you have lost every round so far, you get up out of your stool and must summon up the courage the heart to fight on for the ko. It takes heart and to be mentall tough for you to believe in yourself.

Just imagine when you first laced up a pair of gloves and how **** you were. Compared to where you are now.

It just takes mental strength for you to overcome this. If you can't overcome this how are you ever going to be able to handle losing a round.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

Comment

Well, progress is associated with consistency. You wont make progress if you stop, you'll go backwards.

getting inspired is the best way to get motivated mentally. Inspiration can do sick things.

Those top guys they are human like you are. You can do that to, its all about dedication.

For progress, you need to be able to reflect and look at what you need to work on, ask your coach or anyone.

Comment

Just think about whenu jus started and think about how well u doing now.
        You can only go forwards if you dont stop.

Comment

I always go watch videos of roy jones jr. or bruce lee before i go to bed. There skills and physiques make me wanna go do something. So use the people who are where you want to be to motivate yourself. And when you workout try to make it the hardest ever by being more intense with every punch, move, etc... And if it's skills your frustrated on you gotta push yourself by working on that skill constantly and talk to your trainer, or friend bout your frustration. Work through it and in the end you feel great.

Comment

Working...
          X