Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like mathysse. he's a class fighter with an exciting style. i am not complaining about this fight. mathysse can't get a big fight, so he's staying busy and beating the tar out of somebody. that's how it used to be done. beating somebody up is good for your confidence.

that said, the d#ckriders would be up in arms if danny garcia took a fight with flippin dallas jr. "he's ducking khan to fight josesito's leftovers."

dallas JR is rumored to be soft in the head after getting his ass kicked by manny pacquiao for many training camps as a sparring partner. i think he's soft because of the punches he's taken, because he's just not good.

he was stopped by josesito lopez....

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
      I like Matthysse but he'll be tested earlier on....Dallas has good hand speed & fights very tall, i think Matthysse eventually breaks him down & stops him late....but this isn't going to be 1 sided as people are claiming it to be.

sure it is. one fighter is world class and the other is ESPN level. if it goes to the cards it will be wide. i can see dallas surviving if he takes zero risk. mathysse is a very overrated puncher. he punches well, but he needs many rounds of work to take a durable guy out.

Comment

With the Dallas holding a lot in his previous fights, i see some dirty punching from Matthysse.

Comment

This is a pretty predictable fight, IMO. Dallas will move, try to control the fight with his reach and grab Matthysse when he gets inside. The problem will be that Dallas doesn't have the power to keep Matthysse off of him. Matthysse will bang at the body early on and score a KO in the middle to late rounds.

Comment

matthysse needs to win, he messed up twice and i think he deserves to have big fights in the future. Dallas might win under virgil instruction.

Comment

jab2theballs is one brave dude

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                dallas is gonna be eating shit face first all night.

Comment

Lucas by KO in 5 rds

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i really like mathysse. he's a class fighter with an exciting style. i am not complaining about this fight. mathysse can't get a big fight, so he's staying busy and beating the tar out of somebody. that's how it used to be done. beating somebody up is good for your confidence.

that said, the d#ckriders would be up in arms if danny garcia took a fight with flippin dallas jr. "he's ducking khan to fight josesito's leftovers."

dallas JR is rumored to be soft in the head after getting his ass kicked by manny pacquiao for many training camps as a sparring partner. i think he's soft because of the punches he's taken, because he's just not good.

he was stopped by josesito lopez....
                    Thats because Danny is the camp and should fight the best, and has a say in who he gets to fight. Mathysse doesnt have that luxury he has to fight who he is given, and hes being avoided by most guys at 140.

Comment

Mattysse is supposed to stop Dallas & do it big.

Comment

Working...
                      X