Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    I think I can say the same for myself as well. After turning 21, I've found myself having absolutely no interest in drinking at all, even something as small as a beer or two.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--cKI00nWE
    1:45
    "I ain't drink forties since I became old enough to drink, not caught up in what the fuck these people think.."

I do drink, but I'm starting not to care much for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      After work yesterday my boss suggested we all go eat out at a restaurant, there was about 10 of us in all pretty much comprised of college students. Every single guy and girl except for 2 ordered a beer/drink including my boss because the waitress said there was this killer deal going on. When they realized I hadnt ordered any they decided to ask me all these questions for a few minutes in relation to me not drinking. Afterwords I thought to myself "damn i just spent 10 minutes explaining myself." Would this have happened if I said I dont drink soda? I just dont care for it one bit. Have I drank before? FAK YEAH! I cant count the times scattered over a long period of time that was mostly in my teens, you know how it is. But pretty much for the past 7 years Ive had no interest in drinking AT ALL. Im 25 now and I can probably count on one hand how many times Ive used my ID for alcohol. Am I down to party? FAK YEAH! I love to party, my definition of partying is dressing up and going to dance with some fine ass ladies. I dont want to step one foot inside a bar tho. When we go out my friends always get drinks but getting a drink does not even cross my mind, I have so much fun and im always sober. Will I ever drink in the future? Im sure I will at some point but the last time I drank was 2 summers ago, about 2 mixed drinks I think. So wut it do? Getting that drink in your hand is not going to make you any cooler than you already are. That "cool feeling" you get when under the influence... thats vastly overrated. Why drink?
      the issue in your case isn't really about drinking or non drinking, it's about conformity. if you're sitting at a table with 10 people and most of them want to drink, they'll feel uncomfortable if they're the only ones drinking so they want to convince you to drink too, so everybody's the same

Comment

Da fuk is going on in this thread?

This is some lame ass shi t. At least talk about something interestijg if you're gonna be boring as a 4th grade party.

By all means, enjoy your church retreats and Magic the Gathering. But we dont care to hear sbout this shi t at all.

Comment

green tea > alcohol

Comment

I'am currently still hungover from last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I'll start with a Rum and coke then a beer then a Rum and come then a beer then I'll order shots for the whole table and everyone has to take one then I'll continue my pattern...
              Rum and come...you dirty dog

Comment

I do drink regularly but only to be social/become social. I could probably never touch drink again if I chose to do so.

Comment

I don't see what's so hard about ordering a plain club soda or a glass of water if you go out with co-workers or others.

Nobody is twisting your arm to drink, and even if they are.........keep declining and just say "nah I'm good."

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                    green tea > alcohol
                    Black tea maybe (or something that gets you all jacked on speed)

But lol no. Green tea < booze.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Used to drink a ridiculous amount but since I started smoking weed kinda lost interest in booze, still drink obviously just not near what I used too, have 1 or 2 at the end of every shift (Work in a hotel bar) and every now n then at the pub.

Comment

Working...
                      X