Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SERIOUS) To any fellow Black posters have you ever thought about visting Africa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    Uganda i think but im not sure,rape is also very high in south Africa and many other African countries,sad but true.
    Our people are animals bro,what can we do,maybe stay away for now
    Jesus, according to this article 1000 children get raped A DAY in South Africa. That's some inhumane shit right there. Pure savagery, not only is the rape horrible but they get infected with HIV and other STDS. .

If you do go, stay safe bro

http://rense.com/general56/RAPES.HTM

Comment

Maniac take that shyt somewhere else stop trying to be controversial. Its not funny, its not clever, its not cute and its certainly not original.

Comment

i'd hope not... bringing to light a travesty that's currently inflicting the nations of Africa isn't meant to be taken lightly. If you wish to stay ignorant to the suffering of children and families that are getting victimized by criminals that's your choice. I'm just trying to help and inform my friend who's planning on visiting Africa

Comment

Thank you for posting that info Maniac, I'm learning a lot about the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Do you know which country your ancestors are from? As a black man who grew up in a white country, I can tell you that visiting Africa was a great experience. Just walking down the street looking at the people, the billboards, the magazines, and seeing nothing but black faces was a great feeling. If you're part of the racial majority in your country, you experience that on a daily basis so only people from minorities can understand what I mean.

Every man should learn about his roots and the culture of his ancestors. You don't have to like it and it doesn't define you as a person, but it's something you should know so just go for it man.

A whole summer is quite long though, you might get bored after a while. People over there live at a slower pace.
            Couldn't you get the same in Harlem or one of the Carribean countries?

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            So wait what was your point? You dont have to visit the absolute war torn corrupt countries to say you visited Africa. Thats ridiculous.
            Namibia man. Visit Africa and return alive. 87.5% black.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            That's interesting, I forget which African country is notorious for rape... not too long ago I was reading an article where they were saying that guys with AIDS would rape babies to try and cleanse themselves.. and in some countries 80% of women have been raped. While I'm not a baby or a women I still wouldnt feel safe
            Originally posted by badblood View Post
            That would probably be Sudan or Uganda.
            and South Africa sadly.

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            I think we've all seen that horrific potato incident on WSHH....

Was that Uganda? Wherever that was, stay away, far away.
            What potato incident?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

What potato incident?
              I don't think you want to see it man....

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                I don't think you want to see it man....
                No I don't, as a rule I don't watch gore videos but the mention of potato makes me curious.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

No I don't, as a rule I don't watch gore videos but the mention of potato makes me curious.
                    Yeah it's a gore video... let's just say some unfortunate Africans stole a sack of potatoes, and things did NOT end well for them. The fact that it's on WSHH "Uncut" tells you everything.

Comment

Couldn't you get the same in Harlem or one of the Carribean countries?
                      Harlem or any other black area in a predominantly white country : not the same thing. In Africa the police officers, soldiers, politicians, everybody is black regardless of profession and status.

You can get that in the carribean countries but those countries are not black people's motherland, they'd learn more about their ancestors in Africa.

Comment

Working...
                      X