No announcement yet.

9 year caught trashing toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Don't worry you are already going to hell. It not like it's going to get worse for you.
    why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      if those toddlers didn't want to fight they shouldn't of been talking ****.
      they werent expecting little homie to have that trinidad hook LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        why do you say that?
        Seen you mention it in another thread.

I'm only

Luckily for you Hell doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Seen you mention it in another thread.

I'm only

Luckily for you Hell doesn't exist.
          lol you're a nut bag.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Who says he's not already getting beatdown at home? The one being abused becomes the abuser
            It's two different scenarios isn't it?

If the kid is being abused at home and channeling it out on these kids, then he should be removed from his parents and an investigation should be started.

If the kid defies what his parents are telling him & teaching him, not being abused or anything along those lines, still chooses to abuse the kids - he deserves a fat old slap.

It could also be straight up bad parenting, allowing the kid to do whatever he wants and just not give a flying ****. Those parents should NOT be allowed to have children, because if you don't treat them with love & respect, you don't deserve a blessing like children.

Comment

Originally posted by julDilla View Post
              they werent expecting little homie to have that trinidad hook LOL
              got to check little homies hand wrap...Lol!
              j/k

Comment

My god imagine this kid at 18 yrs. old. The FBI put a ****in tag on that mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  My god imagine this kid at 18 yrs. old. The FBI put a ****in tag on that mother****er.
                  The kid is a coward, he will get the $%*$ beat out of him by anyone his own age.

It make him feel big that he can beat up toddlers.

He ain't going to be no tough guy, he is a coward and will be a wimp.

Comment

I won't be surprise if the punk kid last name is Mayweather.

So it's true that a fruit doesn't fall far from the tree?

Comment

A truly evil, despicable kid. Also, please don't make him out to be some kind of victim saying that he probably gets beaten at home. I was beaten by my parents as well but I never kicked the hell out of toddlers or behaved like this in any way. Some kids aren't even neglected by their family or society as a hole but they still act like pieces of ****(killing and torturing animals, hurting other children etc.) I've seen it growing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X