Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terry Norris: My Era Would Kill Both Mayweather And Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Norris: My Era Would Kill Both Mayweather And Pacquiao.

Terry Norris isn't all that impressed with Floyd and Pac. He also thinks a young Mosley and De La Hoya would beat Floyd and Pac.

"Floyd slapping and running, we would walk through that and tear him apart"

Few to many punches !

Comment

Level of competition and amount of boxers in this era is greater than his era soooooo. No

DLH and Mosley were a weight or two ahead of Floyd at times.

He had been calling for De la hoya and Mosley under Arum.
      Arum wouldnt give him DLH

Comment

That was extremely sad to watch,appreciate what these men do for our entertainment a lot of them end up like that.

Comment

This guy is obviously smoking something or he's just ******ed from taking too many blows to the head when KO'd. Pernell Whitaker was from his era, didn't hit hard, yet was the #1 p4p fighter of that time lol. And he must be watching different fights cause Floyd hasn't really boxed or "ran" since before Hatton. Pot shots from the pocket isn't running and neither is walking a fighter down... he needs to stay out of Roger's crack. The dude is just jealous that they're stars and he wasn't. I can name several more fighters from his time that would've beat his dumbass.

Comment

Reporteeng.

Norris thinks Mayweather slaps and runs. Did he actually watch the Cotto fight?

It's cool that he thinks that he could beat them both, but that's a stupid thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              That was extremely sad to watch,appreciate what these men do for our entertainment a lot of them end up like that.
              That's what the moron deserves for walking through those punches... maybe if he knew how to "run" or had defense he wouldn't be talking like a 70 year old with Parkinsons. This is one of the reasons why Pac and Mayweather are better than him... they'll retire with good health.

Comment

even he thinks floyd runs and slaps....

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Terry Norris isn't all that impressed with Floyd and Pac. He also thinks a young Mosley and De La Hoya would beat Floyd and Pac.

"Floyd slapping and running, we would walk through that and tear him apart"

Why does he sound like Freddie Roach?

Comment

Mayweather hasn't really had to contend with guys that can match him athletically. The one time he did he got embarrassed for the first four rounds by Zab Judah. With his style of fighting I can appreciate where Norris is coming from. No doubt lots of the top fighters from previous eras would have sold out to try steal the victory. I'd give plenty of these guys a chance to beat him. Cotto and Castillo are the tip of the iceberg. Mayweather is helluva matchmaker as his own promoter.

Comment

Working...
                    X