Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERIOUS QUESTION: Is Victor Ortiz The Third Best Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WW division is actually pretty good and deep, its just that there is one top 25 and one top 50 fighter all time in the division.

Comment

I think him and Zaveck would have a nice scrap.

Comment

Until Berto beats him in a rematch (not saying that's going to happen) or Khan moves up and gets a big win against someone like Berto, Yes. I think Victor is the 3rd best WW right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I think him and Zaveck would have a nice scrap.
          I would actually like Ortiz-Matthysse.

Lucas seems unpunkable.

Comment

I would say Berto,he just won the IBF belt...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I would say Berto,he just won the IBF belt...
              How can Berto be better than Ortiz when Ortiz soundly beat Berto just a few months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                How can Berto be better than Ortiz when Ortiz soundly beat Berto just a few months ago?
                I would rank Berto over Ortiz because he just won a belt,and Ortiz just got KTFO..I think Jones is better then both but I can't rank him num 3 because he has done nothing at WW...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I would rank Berto over Ortiz because he just won a belt,and Ortiz just got KTFO..I think Jones is better then both but I can't rank him num 3 because he has done nothing at WW...
                  Really does a belt mean that much, that you can jump head of a guy that clearly beat you earlier in the year?

Comment

title does mean a lot in a div where there is 2 belts left to go around most of the time.
                    imo berto is 3rd right now. ortiz is still on his path of redemption, having beaten berto, and quit against floyd. makes me wonder if he would actually win a rematch, now that the hunger (for money) is probably less - or gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Really does a belt mean that much, that you can jump head of a guy that clearly beat you earlier in the year?
                      the short answer is 'no'

Comment

Working...
                      X