Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe I'm stooping to this...who's the sexiest? (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with Lisa Ann, but her fake **** are too extreme. They're huge and balloon like, not attractive. But the rest of her is nice. There have been concerts held on her ass, it's that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Dont matter, they all can catch some **** in they mouth if you ask me.
      Say word! I'd say your pretty dumb if you complain about any of these bitty's. They all could get it tonight after a blunt of purp and a 40. *****...I might feel like it'd last 20 hours on that ***** but only be 20 minutes but ***** those 20 minutes would be epic!!! hahahaha

Comment

i would give sagia castaneda 103 babies

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I'd go with Lisa Ann, but her fake **** are too extreme. They're huge and balloon like, not attractive. But the rest of her is nice.There have been concerts held on her ass, it's that big.

And she can take it like a trooper, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

And she can take it like a trooper, too.
            No doubt. She's nasty, she doesn't give a **** what the assignment is. The only ***** that comes to mind as filthier than Lisa Ann is Ava Devine and she's...ugh. She gives me the creeps just watching. Every time I try to watch one of her videos, I always end up thinkin like "what do her ****in parents think?"

Comment

Hitomi tanaka...

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                You post 2 broads with ugly faces. It shouldn't be hard to figure out.
                I know it's hard to impress you, man. You're the king of sexy threads. Your standards are ridiculously high.

But it isn't bad as my first sexy thread...

Comment

Working...
                X