No announcement yet.

Marriage is over rated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage is over rated!

Hi guys..........I am 35 years old, never been married and never will be. If you get enough poosy on the side, then why should you marry? The only positive I can see out of marriage is having to see your kids grow up, but then you have to pay for their college fees etc and thats a huge responsibility. So I think marriage is a lose-lose situation. What do you think?

Guys who get low quality women are usually the ones who hate women and disregard marriage.
    I've had a bad marriage and a good one. In the bad one I worked my ass off for a low quality bytch.
    The good one works, buys me nice things, isn't selfish, knows what I like (sexually), has an awesome body. Having a good partner means your bills are cut in half, you never go to bed horny or lonely, you got a best friend by your side, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Guys who get low quality women are usually the ones who hate women and disregard marriage.
      I've had a bad marriage and a good one. In the bad one I worked my ass off for a low quality bytch.
      The good one works, buys me nice things, isn't selfish, knows what I like (sexually), has an awesome body. Having a good partner means your bills are cut in half, you never go to bed horny or lonely, you got a best friend by your side, etc.
      Some people find monogamy boring.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Some people find monogamy boring.
        Those guys don't have a good woman

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Nah. Curiosity has a stronger attraction than the norm.

Comment

As others mentioned, you havent found the right one.

I think I would be depressed as fuk if I still had to come to an empty home at 37..

There are good days and bad obviously but I cant put it into words how good it feels when I come home to my family.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
              Hi guys..........I am 35 years old, never been married and never will be. If you get enough poosy on the side, then why should you marry? The only positive I can see out of marriage is having to see your kids grow up, but then you have to pay for their college fees etc and thats a huge responsibility. So I think marriage is a lose-lose situation. What do you think?
              Being single even with a lot of poosies will always be lonelier than being married. If you are worried about kid's education then you are not financially stable and is definitely not ready for marriage. At 35 that is actually not good. You should have saved a lot of money already.

Comment

Define what is a "good woman"

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
                  Define what is a "good woman"
                  Right here covers most of it
                  Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  The good one works, buys me nice things, isn't selfish, knows what I like (sexually), has an awesome body... you never go to bed horny or lonely, you got a best friend by your side, etc.

Comment

Right here covers most of it
                    Monogamy is boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X