No announcement yet.

Earth Day 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Earth Day 2019

Today is "Earth Day," a day that we as a species think about, and do things to help preserve this precious planet.

For me, everyday is earth day. I recycle and compost as much as possible and think about ways I can consume less single use plastic and other resources.

What are you guys doing today to celebrate Earth Day? What are some ideas on conserving the planet for future generations?

Dang man, how you gonna do Amir Monsour like that in your sig BostonGuy!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Dang man, how you gonna do Amir Monsour like that in your sig BostonGuy!?
      Making way for the new generation of heavyweights bruh

Comment

Anyone? JimRaynor siablo14

Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Today is "Earth Day," a day that we as a species think about, and do things to help preserve this precious planet.

For me, everyday is earth day. I recycle and compost as much as possible and think about ways I can consume less single use plastic and other resources.

What are you guys doing today to celebrate Earth Day? What are some ideas on conserving the planet for future generations?
          Do you use straws?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Do you use straws?
            Nope, nor do I use disposable coffee cups, utensils, etc.

I think governments are going to have to ban plastic that will force companies to innovate/invest biodegradable materials. CC: 1bad65

Most humans don't care or just don't think about how their consumption affects the planet.

Comment

happy erf day my G's

Comment

Nope, nor do I use disposable coffee cups, utensils, etc.

I think governments are going to have to ban plastic that will force companies to innovate/invest biodegradable materials. CC: 1bad65

Most humans don't care or just don't think about how their consumption affects the planet.
                Red - Well said. When the plastic bag ban came, many customers got angry when i didnt have a bag to give them.

Blue - what, when , where, how do you eat your lunch?

Comment

Anyone? JimRaynor siablo14

Bueller? Bueller?
                  Wasn't even aware that its earth day. I try my best to be conscious of waste, I always recycle. Haven't really gotten on board with this whole no plastic straw thing, but also not against it, the paper replacement straws seem to be a good compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Red - Well said. When the plastic bag ban came, many customers got angry when i didnt have a bag to give them.

Blue - what, when , where, how do you eat your lunch?
                    When I'm in my office I use cups/bowls/utensils I can wash; when I'm out I have bamboo utensils that I use.

In your case, I'm sure people adapted after the minor annoyance. Glad to hear that Jamaicans are banning plastic bags as well.

Going back to my point, most people don't care - so that why government must regulate with these policies. I'm interested to hear what 1bad65, man down and Jimbo have to say about this.

It's funny that so-called conservatives, are not concerned about 'conserving' the planet....

Comment

Working...
                    X