Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye to Boente: "I accepted your offer in December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali was willing to fight Haye for a long time. Only recently he might lost the drive to do it. Totally understandable. Haye doesn't bring anything to the table..

Any version of Vitali up to Adamek fight knocks out any version of haye..
    Last edited by Simurgh; 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

no one cares any more, haye.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        no one cares any more, haye.
        What a stupid comment, go look through the threads of the past year and you'll see that a lot of people want to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          What a stupid comment, go look through the threads of the past year and you'll see that a lot of people want to see this fight.
          At least 50% of that people just want a chance to laugh at old Vitali loosing the fight. Why don't you urge for Wlad-Haye rematch?!

Comment

At the time of this presser I thought "Shut your punk ass up David! You don't deserve **** after that poor showing against Wlad!" but then he did what Vitali couldn't do and iced Chisora. I think he earned a shot at Vitali and it would be an exciting fight because of the style matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Vitali was willing to fight Haye for a long time. Only recently he might lost the drive to do it. Totally understandable. Haye doesn't bring anything to the table..

Any version of Vitali up to Adamek fight knocks out any version of haye..
              It seems like you don't want the fight because you're afraid Vitali will lose.

Vitali now would knock out Haye IMO or atleat win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                At the time of this presser I thought "Shut your punk ass up David! You don't deserve **** after that poor showing against Wlad!" but then he did what Vitali couldn't do and iced Chisora. I think he earned a shot at Vitali and it would be an exciting fight because of the style matchup.
                It's not the style matchup, it's one fighter in his 30s and in his prime and one is 41 and showing signs of slowing down. That's all that makes this fight appealing, the fact that klitschko haters think Haye might beat vitali. But all he would end up doing is trying to run and pot shot all night like he did against valuev, because even at this stage in his career vitali would still destroy Haye if he tried to stand and trade. I personally dont want to see vitali chasing Haye round for 12 rounds, if he guaranteed to stand and trade I'd be on board, but he was tentative for 3 rounds against Audrey Harrison, what's he going to do against dr eisenfaust.

Comment

I knew he wasn't going to fight Haye when he said last year that he would make his decision in mid Dec. Vitali should just retire if he's going to start ducking fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                    It's not the style matchup, it's one fighter in his 30s and in his prime and one is 41 and showing signs of slowing down. That's all that makes this fight appealing, the fact that klitschko haters think Haye might beat vitali. But all he would end up doing is trying to run and pot shot all night like he did against valuev, because even at this stage in his career vitali would still destroy Haye if he tried to stand and trade. I personally dont want to see vitali chasing Haye round for 12 rounds, if he guaranteed to stand and trade I'd be on board, but he was tentative for 3 rounds against Audrey Harrison, what's he going to do against dr eisenfaust.
                    But Vitali pulls the trigger often, unlike Wlad, so he'll give Haye plenty of opportunities to let his hands go. I'm not saying it would be a war but there would be a good number of exchanges.

Comment

Interesting but I don't see why Vitali doesn't want this fight because he would KO Haye even now.

Comment

Working...
                      X