Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Dennis Hogan Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Dennis Hogan Twice, Stops Him in Seven

WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and highly rated contender Dennis Hogan went face to face Thursday at a final press conference to preview their world title showdown taking place this Saturday, December 7 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING™, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

The final press conference also featured middleweight star Chris Eubank Jr. and top contender Matt Korobov, who battle for the Interim WBA Middleweight Title in the co-main event.

And former champions Marlon Tapales and Ryosuke Iwasa, who square off for the Interim IBF Super Bantamweight Title in the televised opener at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Comment

Charlo, Eubank and Tapales gonna whoop some ass.

Comment

See if Hogan makes it a fight. I had him beating Munguia and Mungia's hometown crowd booed the hell out of the decision.

Korobov-Eubanks should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          See if Hogan makes it a fight. I had him beating Munguia and Mungia's hometown crowd booed the hell out of the decision.

Korobov-Eubanks should be good

I think Hogan's gonna give Jermall a fairly tough time and he ain't coming to lay down but I think that he'll probably hir the canvas en route to a widish Charlo UD.

Korobov - Eubank is a good fight -for all his weakness in the stamina and chin departments Matvey's still got that amateur pedigree and remains one of the most technically proficient guys in the division. He absolutely has the ability to box hell out of Chris Jr but I can see him getting careless at some point, or just Jr throwing enough leather that something gets through, and pretty much whenever Matvey gets clipped his legs turn to water... question is more whether he can survive a scare or two and whether he will have banked enough rounds if he does to have the judges see it his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            I think Hogan's gonna give Jermall a fairly tough time and he ain't coming to lay down but I think that he'll probably hir the canvas en route to a widish Charlo UD.

Korobov - Eubank is a good fight -for all his weakness in the stamina and chin departments Matvey's still got that amateur pedigree and remains one of the most technically proficient guys in the division. He absolutely has the ability to box hell out of Chris Jr but I can see him getting careless at some point, or just Jr throwing enough leather that something gets through, and pretty much whenever Matvey gets clipped his legs turn to water... question is more whether he can survive a scare or two and whether he will have banked enough rounds if he does to have the judges see it his way.
            Oh yeah good point about Korobov's chin. This fight is at Middleweight though It's been years since Eubanks fought there. He might be chinny himself tonight.

Comment

Jermall must give Korobov a rematch. I thought that fight was a draw, or a loss for Charlo. I wanna see it again. Korobov might be worn out by then, though.

Comment

Good fight right now.

Comment

lets go

Comment

War Chris! Used to be one of my favorites over the years. I take Eubank here. Maybe he can get the Saunders rematch.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-07-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X