No announcement yet.

Is Lionel Messi not white?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
    Argentinians are hispanics...he just attended a hispanic organization like two weeks ago, he dedicated the fight to all the latinos in his interview you dumb fu*k. Go suck off kelly pavlik.
    to be hispanic you have to be of spanish decent, argentinians are not of spanish decent YOU DUMB ****!!! maybe you should take that dick out your mouth its cutting off the oxygen to your brain!!!

Comment

Hispanic isnt a race. There are black hispanics, white hispanics, and native american hispanics. Hispanic only means they speak Spanish. Hispanic is a culture.

Comment

Most Argentines are of European descent, as there's been a heavy influx of European immigrants over the past 150 years. There are very few Mestizo, Mullato Argentines with Native or African blood.

Comment

All you filthy ****s can claim all you want but at the end of the day if u ask sergio what he is he will say I'm hispanic, he won't say "I'm white"

Comment

he's a hispanic...you ppl are really fu*kin sad disputing if martinez is hispanic or white, what's next is clottey black? Is saul alvarez mexican?

Yes his skin is white just like a bunch of other hispanics I know. I met a bunch of ricans who are white and pale does that make them white? No they are hispanics with light skin just like a bunch of south africans who have white skin.
            The term "Mexican" refers to nationality not race.

Comment

Saul Alvarez is white right guys?

Fu*kin ******s....

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
                to be hispanic you have to be of spanish decent, argentinians are not of spanish decent YOU DUMB ****!!! maybe you should take that dick out your mouth its cutting off the oxygen to your brain!!!
                This is not true, sorry.

This isnt really an issue, whats it matter anyways?

Arab is considered white. To me I think of Caucasian and white being different. I myself am a mix of arabian, european, and native american. I consider the arabian to be caucasian but not white. and the native american is mongoloid, but not asian. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  The term "Mexican" refers to nationality not race.
                  Big fu*kin deal you know what I meant

Comment

martinez is latino, meaning latin american but that does not make him hispanic you stupid dick tasting ***!! not all countrys in south america are of spansih decent....brazilians have portugese heritage and speak portugese, you wouldnt call them hispanic would you?

Comment

Saul Alvarez is white right guys?

Fu*kin ******s....
                      He obviously is... You are a very angry boy and very closed minded. Go to school and get an education. Hispanic isnt a race, its a culture. I live in Miami and work with mostly Cubans. I asked them where their families are originally from and every one of them said Spain, and they say it with pride. They are Hispanic, and their families are from Spain. They are white hispanics.

Why does it matter anyways? Why are you so defensive about it? Its just genetics and has no impact on your individual identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X