No announcement yet.

anyone elses fat ps3.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone elses fat ps3.....

not logging on to the PSN? mine wasnt signing on and i read online and it said most all fat ps3s are not able anymore. they are working on a new firmware patch.

I have the same problem. All of my trophy's are gone, the calendar is set to 12/31/1999 and I can't even play games in offline mode because it won't sync the trophy info.

Apparently someone hacked into PSN and installed a virus attached to the 3.15 update and took effect sometime this afternoon.

Comment

same prob. . .

Comment

disgruntled employee or someone with no life? idiots.

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
        I have the same problem. All of my trophy's are gone, the calendar is set to 12/31/1999 and I can't even play games in offline mode because it won't sync the trophy info.

Apparently someone hacked into PSN and installed a virus attached to the 3.15 update and took effect sometime this afternoon.

Comment

everyone i know that has a ps3, has one of the fat ones, been fine.

Comment

this has become a pretty big deal huh? didnt know it was so recent. i was playing a couple hours ago, online. was it an "update"virus?

Comment

Mine is working fine?

Comment

god forbid i find out who it was , cuz they will be meeting the devil tonight

Comment

thanks god I have a skinny one..I hope they fix this problem either way though..

Comment

here is some info from IGN folks,

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1072875p1.html

Comment

Working...
                    X