Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Gives Zab Judah Four Rounds To Survive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really a matter a surviving, more a matter of having the heart to want to continue lolol.

Really pulling for Judah though...hopefully he realizes this might be one of the last gift chances he receives to fight for a title and takes advantage of it. I think he has the skills/ability (maybe not smarts lolol) to easily beat Garcia, but its iffy whether he'll come ready or put them to use.

Comment

No contest! Garcia will CRUSH Juda. Expect Juda to be running away the entire fight.

Comment

It's so hard to support Zab after all these years of him mentally quitting in the big fights. To his credit, he looked great in his dominating win over Vernon Paris. With that being said, I think Garcia is very overrated and I think this is going to be a much better fight than people think. If the mentally strong/focused Judah shows up again, I see him winning this one.

(5 Million on Judah. Takers message me.)

Comment

Judah has skills, but no heart

Judah has incredible skills, fast hands, good power. But one thing he does not have is heart. Watch what happens when he gets hit. He loses confidence, and goes inside his shell. He either will run to survive or get ko'd.

Comment

I believe Garcia because he is 2 for 2 when calling out 4th round KO's. Zab is done and Garcia is going to finish him. All the hate for Garcia is incredible considering he has been delivering spectacular KO's his last two fights. Talking about he's overrated. I feel like Matthysse is being overrated more than Garcia because Matthysse hasn't beaten any fighters to note. Garcia and Matthysse is the fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Danny Garcia has complete confidence in his ability to see off the challenge of former champion Zab Judah on April 27.

Garcia is the WBC and WBA light-welterweight champion with an impressive 25-0 record, and at 25 is 10 years younger than his opponent.

But the Philadelphian has little respect for Judah, who held the IBF strap until he suffered a crushing knockout loss to Kostya Tzsyu as long as 12 years ago.

"He is just another guy in my way," he said. "They all say the same thing. They think they're going to beat me...until we get into that ring.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I have to agree with Danny and I really fear for Zab's life in this fight. Danny's a dangerous puncher and I do not see how Zab can go beyond 4 rounds. The only problem in this fight is that Danny's a bit of a slow starter and it would be interesting to see how Danny reacts to Zab's uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I believe Garcia because he is 2 for 2 when calling out 4th round KO's. Zab is done and Garcia is going to finish him. All the hate for Garcia is incredible considering he has been delivering spectacular KO's his last two fights. Talking about he's overrated. I feel like Matthysse is being overrated more than Garcia because Matthysse hasn't beaten any fighters to note. Garcia and Matthysse is the fight I want to see.
                Garcia is an exciting fighter to watch and he does have KO power in both hands. Personally, I just think he has faced opponents that have helped him look better than he really is. He doesn't have that good of D and his foot work is average. I think once he faces some of the top guys in the division, especially the ones with a solid chin, then he won't look as great as people claim. He has that punchers chance against any of them though.
                Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-06-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Garcia is an exciting fighter to watch and he does have KO power in both hands. Personally, I just think he has faced opponents that have helped him look better than he really is. He doesn't have that good of D and his foot work is average. I think once he faces some of the top guys in the division, especially the ones with a solid chin, then he won't look as great as people claim. He has that punchers chance against any of them though.
                  Yeah but Khan was considered one of the top 2 fighters at 140 and Morales even though not all that these days and times gave Marcos Maidana who most considered a fierce puncher all he could handle. Khan and Maidana fought to the end. Garcia got both them guys out there in the 4th. Styles makes fights but it's impressive considering no one else did it to Khan/Morales at 140.

Comment

i agree with you except of the KO part.he'll be all over the ring just to say that he went the distance.he judah's heart matched his skill. he'd be a very dangerous opponent to anybody.

Comment

Judah is in for a thrashing. Once Garcia lands a left hook Judah will be looking for the exit.

Comment

Working...
                      X