Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloves that allow a more 'natural' fist shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greengriff View Post
    If they turn out not to be suitable then I will swallow the cost and give them to someone else at my gym. They seem to have uniformly good reviews, so fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I'm not a salesman for them its just I am so happy with mine I'd recommend them to anyone. You won't be disappointed.
      :yes(13, 0

Comment

Well, they arrived so kudos to Lemarr for quick shipping. They are quite wide gloves (perhaps too wide for me) but wrist support seems excellent and - most importantly for me - the thumb seems to be well protected. Obviously only after actually using them will I be sure it is though.

Although I'm keen to try them I won't yet, as whilst one of the gloves is perfectly constructed, the other has some stitching that has slightly missed its intended location and has one very loose stitch, so I will contact Lemarr and see what they say about it.

Comment

Well I emailed Lemarr and got a very fast reply offering to exchange the gloves if I wanted and also suggesting I send them a photos of the stitching for evaluation, which is a good idea. Whatever I ultimately choose to do with the gloves (keep or exchange) I cannot fault their service so far, which has got to count for something!

Comment

Working...
          X