Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao built himself back up after those ko losses and being damn near kod by a jab. I commend him. Pacquiao received so much bad press after his fights with Marquez and Bradley, that he had to reinvent his image. If they ask you about Floyd, just say anything negative about him. We gotta sell the 4rh fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      didnt gayweather say pacman is an amazing fighter on his way out of jail???? its mayweather whos completely irrelevant without manny not the other way around ,nobody pays to watch mayweather they pay to watch whomever his opponent is in hopes theyll shut that loudmouth forever,boxing doesnt need that clown hes an impediment to the sport he never fights and when he does in between his jail stays and 32 retirements he never fights the top guys ,he fights liteweights like jmm and has -beens.
      **** are you quoting me for? I don't talk to **** heads like you.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Exactly, because Floyd doesn't want the fight!
        Thats it! He really is fighting JMM. We didnt hear any of this smack till after he signed to fight JMM. Get over it! Your boy is faking it to get the masses talking about him and apparently its working

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Thats it! He really is fighting JMM. We didnt hear any of this smack till after he signed to fight JMM. Get over it! Your boy is faking it to get the masses talking about him and apparently its working
          Pacquiaos fans ****ted on Floyd when he called out Pacquiao when Floyd had a fight signed. Now they expect fans to think Floyd is scared of Pac because Pac does the same thing, lmao.

Sell the 4th fight Pac. Sell the 4th fight!

Comment

Uh, um...this was not Pac brining up Floyd's name, this was Ellerbe bringing up Pac's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Pacquiaos fans ****ted on Floyd when he called out Pacquiao when Floyd had a fight signed. Now they expect fans to think Floyd is scared of Pac because Pac does the same thing, lmao.

Sell the 4th fight Pac. Sell the 4th fight!

Next please...hahaha.. Floyd's fanboys = hypocrite

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe.....should just S.T.F.U......

Comment

Really?

Just like Floyd talked about Manny while promoting his scrap with Ortiz, and doing the same while promoting his fight with a "passed it" Cotto?

Face it dude your boy's reluctance has been prevalent throughout. This is the biggest money fight and he wants NO part of it.

Name me one other fighter Floyd would fight right now that would surpass revenue in PPV and open gate sales than with Pac.

You want to talk about "faking it to the masses" than what credence should the masses give this fool when Floyd himself said (while promoting his Ortiz fight mind you) "Manny, your next."

Please enlighten the masses (myself included).

Comment

Hey El Queso, U Make it sound like a MARXIST Conspiricy.....

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      Really?

Just like Floyd talked about Manny while promoting his scrap with Ortiz, and doing the same while promoting his fight with a "passed it" Cotto?

Face it dude your boy's reluctance has been prevalent throughout. This is the biggest money fight and he wants NO part of it.

Name me one other fighter Floyd would fight right now that would surpass revenue in PPV and open gate sales than with Pac.

You want to talk about "faking it to the masses" than what credence should the masses give this fool when Floyd himself said (while promoting his Ortiz fight mind you) "Manny, your next."

Please enlighten the masses (myself included).
                      Never once said floyd didnt use the same tactic. Like i said apparently it is working But if your gonna hate then at least keep it equal instead of resorting to fanboyism. Yes ihate on Pac but not because of this but because i truly believe he was/is dirty.

Fact is Pac is fighting JMM, and we did not hear a peep of any this till now, so until he beats the guy that a majority of real fans think he lost to it is all promoting.

And what i mean by fanboyism, cause i know you will go all in, is that when floyd mentioned pac i for one didnt start up this same recycled debates cause i was smart enough to know there was another fight still to be won. If Pac wins, and continues this smack talk then we can have this same debate and bring up the same things if you want. Till then, like i said, irs promoting a fight that is obviously struggling to get people behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X