No announcement yet.

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    When have i insulted a country? I certainly dont think that saying pr is not a country is insulting is it?
    Not insulting. I know PR is a colony of the states and I have no problem saying it. However, the motives every time you point that out are to stirr arguments that will end in Mexico owns you and all that bla bla bla that are not necessary. Which is stupid considering that latinos back up latinos every chance they have and will root for a latino before cheering for others. Pero alla tu y lo que te sea mas inteligente.

Comment

Hey hey made it that far and he still showed pride for Mexico. I got no problem with it. Nunca te olvides de donde vienes.

Comment

I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this. No problem with it at all. Anyone in America should understand the close ties between Mexico and America. Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.

Comment

You Ricans need some pride.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            You Ricans need some pride.
            I think thats the reasoning behind everybody's **** talking...

It's cuz we have TOO much pride.

Comment

Well I hope you guys get your independence from the American ****s.

Puerto Ricans became U.S. citizens in 1917, and the United States Congress legislates many aspects of Puerto Rican life. However, the islanders may not vote in U.S. presidential elections.
              Amazed.

Comment

leonel manzano is such a badassssssssss, he is my idol, we have the same background, I used to run the 1500 meter in track too, I think we even look the same when we run.

click the link to watch the olympic 1500 meter race, set in time 2h:28 minutes manzano is the shortest of the field
                http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/tra...ls-437219.html
                Last edited by MEXGBP; 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Well I hope you guys get your independence from the American ****s.

Amazed.
                  I hope you are being honest with the bold and not a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Not insulting. I know PR is a colony of the states and I have no problem saying it. However, the motives every time you point that out are to stirr arguments that will end in Mexico owns you and all that bla bla bla that are not necessary. Which is stupid considering that latinos back up latinos every chance they have and will root for a latino before cheering for others. Pero alla tu y lo que te sea mas inteligente.
                    the reason i said it was to take a little jab at huracan because he always talks about mexicans. i never intended to turn it into mexico owns puerto rico and its true i would root for a rican if they were fighting a non mexican like how i was rooting for cotto over floyd even though i knew it probably wouldnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                      leonel manzano is such a badassssssssss, he is my idol, we have the same background, I used to run the 1500 meter in track too, I think we even look the same when we run.

click the link to watch the olympic 1500 meter race, set in time 2h:28 minutes manzano is the shortest of the field
                      http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/tra...ls-437219.html
                      my favorite long distance runner of all time is ichim al gorouj from morocco his story is just amazing in 1996 he was in first place about to finish and he got passed at the last second in 2000 he was in first place about to win and he trips and falls a couple of feet from the finish line and then in 2004 in athens of all places he takes both the 5 thousand and 10 thousand and at the end of the 10 when he realizes he won two gold medals he looks at his coach and holds up two fingers

Comment

Working...
                      X