Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When we were Kings(Foreman on the bag :D)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we were Kings(Foreman on the bag :D)

I got When we were Kings for Christmas, and watched Foreman on the punching bag!(Unfreakingbeleivable!!!)
    Since Foreman is not the hardest hitting boxer ever, and Shavers and Cooney are, is it more awesome when they pound the bag?

Has anyone seen Cooney or Shavers pound a punching bag? Or have a clip of it?

Cooney? No way.

Foreman and Shavers in my opinion are the hardest hitters. Apparently - Foreman hit the heavybag like nobody else. So I am assuming that included Shavers. I've never seen Shavers do it, but eye witnesses say Foreman did it the best. Marciano was amazing on it too.

Comment

I did see Cooney(In Legendary Nights) Hitting something really weird, like a brick wall or something(It was a Huge, White, wall thing).

I have heard that they showed Shavers on the punching bag on the Discovery channel, where they said that his power was the equivelant of a 32mm cannon on a battleship!

But either way Cooney is either #2, or #1 hardest hitter, just look what happened to Norton!

Comment

I've seen that film too (it's awesome).

Foreman hitting the heavy bag was just like "holy ****!!", my brother said "oh my ****ing christ" when he saw it.

Comment

ye i got teh clip of foreman hittin the bag on my com, i got it from the same documentary youse are talkin about, its a 150lb bag. ive also got rocky on a 300lb bag and ive very short clips of tyson on a 150lb bag

Comment

I have seen the Foreman lookalike in the Ali film hit the bag.

Comment

James Toney or something plays Foreman or Frazier in that... I think

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                James Toney or something plays Foreman or Frazier in that... I think
                I think it was Frazier, the Foreman playing that was just to big, and punches like a *****.

Comment

Well, how many Foreman look-a-likes are there who can hit like him? Slim chance to find one to fit that criteria.

When Ali retired he said that Foreman was the most powerful man he fought. (Then of course, he said that Patterson was the most skilled, Liston was the one he was most afraid of, and Frazier was the best) While Shavers may have hit harder in pounds per square inch, Foreman was a more skilled fighter, and his punches were likely more effective.

And yes, he hit the bag like nobody's business.

Comment

yea Rocky hit aa huge homemade 300lb heavy bag which is ridiculously heavy
                    btw Marciano actually hit as hard or harder then Foreman (not talking p4p)crazy ya know
                    ________
                    The Sanctuary of Truth Wong Amat
                    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X