Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest have you ever contemplated murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest have you ever contemplated murder?

Ever go to sleep at night thinking on how to rob and kill someone??do you find peace in that only to talk yourself out of it??im being honest there are 3 people i really want to murder right now but keep talking myself out of it..........im the type of person you can cross and think you got away with it but im in the bed at night thinking of 100 ways to kill you and not get caught.......when i was in Drug court my counselor told us "if you get into it with a person you are a fool to retaliate on the spot cause everyone knows you did it.wait a little while then get them and everyone will be clueless you can even go to the funeral and hug there mother"
    yes
    80.00%
    no
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-23-2012, 10:16 AM.

Yes. I think more ppl have than will admit to doing so. Ultimately its weather or not you act not think.

Comment

Comment

Oh yea but they wanted to kill me also and tried,glad those days are behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          really dont care cause if i ever click and stop talking myself out of it........it will be front page news and hopefully after that i stop and don't go on a rampage.i fear no man but i am very fearful of myself cause i think to much i am very calculated

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Oh yea but they wanted to kill me also and tried,glad those days are behind me.
            yea ive been stabbed and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              Ever go to sleep at night thinking on how to rob and kill someone??do you find peace in that only to talk yourself out of it??im being honest there are 3 people i really want to murder right now but keep talking myself out of it.........][/COLOR]
              Check_Hook, Bombs and PAC-BOY are not worth it bro

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Check_Hook, Bombs and PAC-BOY are not worth it bro
                i honestly wish it was funny like that but im 100 percent dead serious

Comment

If no one has contemplated murdering a b1tch, they're either lying or a virgin

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X