No announcement yet.

What are you getting para Navidad????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you getting para Navidad????

I hate to ruin the sorpresa but I already know what one of you is getting.....

Im shootin for the Xbox Kinect......or a new laptop.....what ya'll gettin???

Maybe something for my car

Comment

no freaking idea what I am getting. But I bought a set of Tommy Bahama cologne for my dad, got red gold chain 27g with cross for my gf, and going to take my mother soon downtown, so she can pick whatever she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        I hate to ruin the sorpresa but I already know what one of you is getting.....

Im shootin for the Xbox Kinect......or a new laptop.....what ya'll gettin???
        ....the effects are pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          no freaking idea what I am getting. But I bought a set of Tommy Bahama cologne for my dad, got red gold chain 27g with cross for my gf, and going to take my mother soon downtown, so she can pick whatever she wants.
          Atta boy.....they do say it is always best to give than to receive.....I dig your hooking up moms like that........green K!!!!

Comment

black friday 360 with kinnect and two games plus a 50 dollar gift card all for 199.99

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
              black friday 360 with kinnect and two games plus a 50 dollar gift card all for 199.99
              fuk all that mess............I already got the 360 just want the Kinnect......but I wasn't about to get into that madness fuk all that I'd rather pay reg price......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  de que te ries tu guey???????

Comment

some coal in my stockings

Comment

Working...
                    X