No announcement yet.

I'm black but I'm tired of the hate that Loma receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    Cool. I’m black and rocky is a great movie series lol.
    The first was the best. The last one can't recall the name, was excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      The first was the best. The last one can't recall the name, was excellent.
      The first 2 were great movies. Rocky 3 was entertaining, but that’s when it started getting cartoonish. Never saw the last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        The first 2 were great movies. Rocky 3 was entertaining, but that’s when it started getting cartoonish. Never saw the last one.
        Yeah some of the later ones were crap. I remember now. The last one was called Creed. It's a step up more character development better written and acting.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          1. He's not black (how many threads lead with that? "I'm whoevers ethnicity" that way I can give my argument credibility.
          I'm black american, I grew up in America, and if youre white in America, you get more credit for certain things than if a Black guy does it. FACTS (there's more attention Example: Just a few years ago, if you "Boxed" it was boring (floyd), now its great if you have the right skin color. Thats America, dont fall for the "branding" they hate successful black people
          Look at the comments about Floyd's fighting style, look at when he was supposed to fight Chino, Salido did what THAT delegation wanted done to Floyd, Salido ran over his ass comming straight forward, where was his boxing IQ (he supposed to have according to his fans)
          Look at americas history. We are just holding him to the standards you set for Floyd, the same crap you spoke about one fighter is now DIFFERENT, if Youre black and you lose to Salido, there is no coming back from that. History speaks for itself in this case, so you cant trust certain people opinion because, you saw the election, KKKLAN rally, "their are some good people over there", NFL players protesting (how this country was founded....protest), They are some "sons of b|thces"
          Could you tell me which black American fighters lost to a fighter at Salido's level who then went on to have a good career after but was denied credit because, according to you, there is no coming back from that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Could you tell me which black American fighters lost to a fighter at Salido's level who then went on to have a good career after but was denied credit because, according to you, there is no coming back from that?
            there is no coming back from losing. losers are losers. period. if you lose that makes you a loser. loma is a loser. trump and floyd are winners and therefore great people. they deserve all the money and hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
              No. Not "we"

I've said Thurman is C/C+ level for Y E A R S.

Wilder, Joshua, and Fury are C-/C level

Rigo is B level

Crawford or B/B+

Spence so far looks B - could be more or less but he hasn't been tested so it's hard to say

GRJ - C+/B- (too few non-cab driver opponents to properly analyze)

Loma B/B+ (same as TC)

The only guys currently fighting that approach the mythical A-/A level are TC and Loma. There are some other prospects around, but they're far from that level until proven otherwise (Spence, Tank, etc.)

Canelo is B-/B. Gennady is B-/B.

Danny Jacobs is C+

Kovalev is B

Please stop making everyone "A" status. There are very few fighters who do it 90% (or more) correctly. That list is like SRR, SRL, Ali, Duran, etc. Very, very few people get that praise. Very few.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                130 Berchelt or Tank

135 a solid top 10 right handed tune up like Beltran, Commey or Crolla then Easter/Mickey winner.

140 Relikh who just beat Barthelimy for a 4th division title

Loma need to grow a bit more into 135 and fix some stuff. He's not fully ready. So 12 rounds against a Beltran would be good, Beltran is bigger, goes to the body well, cutt off the ring well, went 12 with Bud, not an easy fight for lil Lomo.

IMO the best 3 P4P fighters are Mickey, Bud and Loma where you can make a case for any of them as P4P kings.
                Mickey is slightly bigger than Loma, so they need a solid prep with at least one tune up to be ready for a P4P clash at 135, see they will have 2 fights and fight Mickey early 2019 IMO.

It will be a good clash, yeah Mickey is a beast and smart but he isn't not that fast and active, there is a fight IMO
                I agree that Loma needs to grow into the weight. 140 will be his cap. He'll be able to make 135 for years to come

Loma and TC are #1/2 (either way is fine by me).

Dont think Mikey has done enough to be #3......yet.

Only locks for me are #1/2. Any list that doesn't have those 2 at the top is immediately disregarded

Comment

The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
                  Nice post. Glad you're a realist and don't let a thing like race dictate your better judgement.

Comment

Why would I do that for a known racist like you?
                    Hahaha how am I a racist? You are a white kid pretending to be black.

Comment

Working...
                    X