• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s on drugs for sure

Explains why he comes across stupid too

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Losing 15 pounds in a year isn't hard
      Losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks isn't hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Has there ever been a HW that has went down this much in the space of 1 year? a guy that was already sub-10% body fat? there's losing weight and then there is visibly losing muscle. I don't understand why he done it, he was already fast and powerful for his height.
        You do know that losing unnecessary weight can be a huge advantage right?

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
          Most of this weight was on his shoulders, taking a toll on his balance. Seems he learned it on his time off after Arreola
          How do you explain the drop in muscle mass? and do you think he will carry the power?..... I think he is going for the windmill finish, ref will jump in early

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You do know that losing unnecessary weight can be a huge advantage right?
            That's my point, he was already sub-10% body fat, no boxer has dropped muscle mass like this.... (I'm taking it you realise he didn't lose fat)

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Just asking... he lost 15 pounds in one year.

From this:

To this:

Why would he lose 15 pounds on purpose?

I don't get it.
              why is losing 15 pounds "fishy"?

Comment

How is it fishy? Concerning perhaps, but I don't see how this raises suspicion.

Comment

It's the strategy he wants against Joshua so he wants to stick and move against ortiz in preparation of the unification match.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    That's my point, he was already sub-10% body fat, no boxer has dropped muscle mass like this.... (I'm taking it you realise he didn't lose fat)
                    No boxer has dropped muscle mass like this? You do realize you don't need muscle in boxing right?

If I see a fighter come in lighter, I'm very impressed and I'm wondering what he was doing in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      No boxer has dropped muscle mass like this? You do realize you don't need muscle in boxing right?

If I see a fighter come in lighter, I'm very impressed and I'm wondering what he was doing in camp.
                      Not in the HW division, he was already athletic and the perfect weight, I see no benefit from losing 10lbs of muscle in this division.

Comment

Working...
                      X