Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Confident Judges Will Be Fair in Ishe Smith Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Confident Judges Will Be Fair in Ishe Smith Fight

Julian Williams is focused on his November 18th showdown against former champion Ishe Smith (29-8). He is so focused that he refuses to speculate on anything other than his fight against Smith. So when asked what he wants to do after the Smith fight, he replied, "I haven't thought of that yet. Just Ishe Smith. You can ask me that on Saturday after I win the fight."
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight he should've had before he fought Jermall.

Comment

If this fight is close enough for Williams to have to worry about judges then he will have a tough time ever making into top 3-5.I think Ishe is primed to beat maybe bad if Williams is same fighter.39 has not fought in 18mths and I think the dream is got to be all but gone.I know a lot of people think this is great test and 2yrs ago I could not agree more.But something tells me bottom about to drop out for Ishe

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        If this fight is close enough for Williams to have to worry about judges then he will have a tough time ever making into top 3-5.I think Ishe is primed to beat maybe bad if Williams is same fighter.39 has not fought in 18mths and I think the dream is got to be all but gone.I know a lot of people think this is great test and 2yrs ago I could not agree more.But something tells me bottom about to drop out for Ishe
        We'll see. Ishe knows if he loses this its over. K-9 has been fighting 6 rounders since Charlo sparked him out.

And J-Rock knows he has to impress to get back close to a title shot again.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          We'll see. Ishe knows if he loses this its over. K-9 has been fighting 6 rounders since Charlo sparked him out.

And J-Rock knows he has to impress to get back close to a title shot again.
          People forget Williams was fightin pretty good with Charlo before getting caught in 5th.I had 2-2 with Charlo up by point for kinda flash kd with hard jab.He has REAL nice st8 right and quick.Im not sure what Ishe has left and what he is fightin for at this point.

Comment

If Williams really has hard time with this version(or at least the version I expect)of Ishe then that's BAD NEWS for Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              If Williams really has hard time with this version(or at least the version I expect)of Ishe then that's BAD NEWS for Williams.
              Well Ishe Smith has never been an easy fight for anyone. He's a durable fighter. Williams will get in some rounds in but he should win. If not, like you said it's not good.

Comment

Working...
              X