View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 12:25 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 69,914.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
why do you ignore that eddie hearn and the bbboc stacks the deck for british fighters. the last major british fight at HW was one of the shadiest things i've ever f#cking seen! dude failed a drug test for an anabolic steroid, was allowed to fight, the opponent wasn't notified!

and why do you ignore that ruiz won the f#Cking fight!

shame on you for supporting eddie hearn and this farce in saudi arabia. this **** is f#cking dangerous and you're all culpable.
Heres a real good example of why the American posters like myself get a bad rap, this guy not only is out of touch but he needs a drink and a nap maybe . Wow its getting embarrassing here ,with my fellow nationalists on here. You guys are unreal, its like you haven't watched or know boxing rules anymore ?Ha
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote