Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Squealpiggy" is apparently no warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people on these boards are warriors for the 'No-Life' movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Tunney admitted going to a nude beach, and actually looking at who's junk was bigger. Just to prove a point. The post might be deleted. But it was the gayest sh.it that I have ever seen. So you might be able to hang your man purse on that.
      I give Tunney props for this. I tried the same thing and ended up in a severe depression from the realization that everyone elses junk is bigger than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        Word. Canada isnt that big.
        I thought Tunney was European but just lived in Canada.

Comment

Why do you guys fight so much and you're both from Canada?

I can't imagine me and Dominicano Soy being e-enemies. On top of that, we're both *****s and we both love Asian girls

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            A lot of people on these boards are warriors for the 'No-Life' movement.

Comment

Comment

Isn't it funny that Piggy has legions of ball sucking followers now?

I find it hilarious. Everytime someone bags the sodomite out, there seems to be 10 accounts waiting to defend their hero.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Isn't it funny that Piggy has legions of ball sucking followers now?

I find it hilarious. Everytime someone bags the sodomite out, there seems to be 10 accounts waiting to defend their hero.

Pathetic.
                  squealpiggy, talking head, on the movie Inception,

"Inception is a movie for clever people. If you don't like it, it's not because it's a pretentious abomination against cinema with stupid dialogue and no point made by a clueless all-surface/no-substance hack director given laughable amounts of praise by scumbag intellectual-frauds who watch 3 movies a year, it's because you're too unintelligent to understand it."

Comment

^^^^^^^LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I remember that comment.

I liked the film but that is just typical of the pig. "Holier than thou" attitude and his bumsniffs worship him for it.

Comment

this feud is lackluster now
                      both out of ammo after a while

Comment

Working...
                      X