Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete Accuses Naoya Inoue of Ducking Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoue have a lot of times fighting with sh.it fighters and ducking others champions.

It's incredible the difference of.comments.

If Canelo does something like that a lot of girls in this forum would cry....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      He robbed Kameda! he robbed Solis! he should be fighting at featherweight! McDonnell was forced to rematch both men back to back! not my words! the WBA forced him to rematch Loborio Solis last time around ; plenty of articles online documenting this, you guys act like it never happened!

SKY had McDonnell clearly losing the first fight vs. Liborio Solis, it was considered top robbery of 2017! He sucks! he been missing weight on the scale at bantamweight since 2015!!! -- a weight bully, he was suppose to leave the division and fight at 122 after robbing Solis in Monaco, how do you guys miss all the news?!
      The first kameda fight was close but i thought jamie lost the 2nd one aswell. Jamie is nothing special, which is why he is only holding the regular belt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Everybody in boxing recognises Zolani's abilities, just like they recognise Inoue's.

Anyway - it's stupid to talk about ducking when you have a fight scheduled - and won't be ready at least until late in the summer. Inoue has to keep his career going and you can always unify later in the year... What's the issue then?
        McDonnell is good, solid fighter - I think it's interesting test.
        That's what I was thinking too. I think Tetes is trying to generate some attention to his camp from casuals, who inturn will have knee jerk reactions to the word ducking with a high profile fighter like THE MONSTER.

Comment

Don't forget here that there is no guarantee Inoue is going to carry up his power to 118 and above and find it easy going. If he does, then that's going to be a strong statement, but he hasn't done it yet.

Good example is Donaire who went up a couple of pounds but ended up out of his depth.

Bottom line is Inoue has so far demonstrated he has the goods, and he's only 24, so he's either going to keep it going into 118 and possibly above, or not. Only way to tell is to fight the likes of McDonnell and find out.

Something about the McDonnell fight still doesn't feel right though given his statement that his last fight vs Solis would be his last at 118 and he would vacate win or lose. It feels like the Inoue side went in with 'why vacate when you can sell the belt to us....here's our offer', then with McDonnell going up in weight after anyway, it puts him in a no-lose situation regardless of result, especially as, if he loses, its on distant shores where it won't register as strongly as a loss on home turf.

If Inoue and Tete both win, the possibility of them fighting each other on Superfly 3 remains intriguing, and if that happens, I think we can all be happy with how it turns out.

Comment

Naoya stops this no name from a 4th world ****hole

Comment

Tete is IMO p4p top 10 like Inoue, he has a strong point but is not like Inoue is taking a mismatch on his first fight at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by PURIST View Post
                South Africa is a 4th world what?

Cry, the Pathetic uneducated peasant. bliksem hol naier

Comment

Originally posted by PURIST View Post
                  Donald, that you ? Don't you have a country to run ?

Comment

Quit ducking Sor Rungvisai and take your beating like a man you hypejob fake monster.

Comment

tete is a real road warrior! but inoue is just to good and would beat tete!

Comment

Working...
                      X