No announcement yet.

Right hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right hand

I am always worried/thinking about receiving a right hand after I slip the jab and come on the inside. It's just always something that's in the back of my mind because I'm not sure how to avoid it and it stops me from throwing when coming in. Thoughts?

Originally posted by JayID View Post
    I am always worried/thinking about receiving a right hand after I slip the jab and come on the inside. It's just always something that's in the back of my mind because I'm not sure how to avoid it and it stops me from throwing when coming in. Thoughts?
    Slip the jab while going over top his jab with your right hand. Follow your right with a quick hook and your hook will get in the way of his right hand and maybe even land. Where are you fighting out of?.......

Comment

Originally posted by JayID View Post
      you avoid that right hand by either moving your head up or down to dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Slip the jab while going over top his jab with your right hand. Follow your right with a quick hook and your hook will get in the way of his right hand and maybe even land. Where are you fighting out of?.......
        ^^^^^^^^^ this right here.

Comment

Working...
        X