Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos: Gassiev is a Strong Fighter, I'll Be Back, I Want Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
    The disparity in skills wasn't big... you make sound as though he was systematic beaten down and it was a mismatch.. If he works on his cardio, he would be him
    The skills and ring generalship were miles apart.

Comment

So why is he pushing for the a rematch?
      One word-Pride. He has to say this ****. A proud Cuban got blown out.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
        What’s I learned from this fight is that the Cuban school is garbage. Maybe they’re good in then Olympics but Doritos didn’t have a plan b. He just did the same in effective pot shotting to Gassiev’s heavy shielding. It’s as if Doritos never trained to hit the body when an opponent always has his hand up. Even Erislandy Lara does the same boring shots every time. I think Chris Eubanks was a natural Crusier he would have destroyed Gassiev the way he did Arthur Abraham and the Turkish guy. Doritos has no inside game. Gassiev looked awesome. Was really impressed. I like his style very much
        Don't compare Abraham and Yildirim with Gassiev.
        Gassiev has shown more skills than they ever have.
        Not every pressure is the same just like not every boxer is the same.

The Cruiserweight division is being fought at a much higher skill level than the Super Middleweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Now maybe if nelo lands that much on GGG same thing might happen
          I think so. I thought the same things while I was watching Gassiev-Dorticos. In the earlier rounds Gassiev's fight looked like Canelo against GGG, was moved more, fast combinations. Dorticos looked like GGG without successful attacks. But I think in the rematch GGG will fight more defensively. In the first fight GGG wanted a war, big drama show. But he was surprised when canelo moved a lot. I am sure in the next fight Golovkin will bring boxing, as he said himself after the fight. If he fights in the same manner, then he is stupid and this time 100% he will be KO'd out like Dorticos .

Comment

Gassiev is the man. Awesome beast!

Comment

This Cuban can’t beat Gassiev. At best Doritos needs to lift weights or do resistance punching to gain mass on his shoulders. Gassiev is an Abrams tank. Only elites that can hurt him consistently are Kovalev and Beterbiev.

Comment

I think he can. He wasted too much energy follow for a knockout and that slowed him down from round 9..
                Gassiev is far too talented for Dorticos who is one-dimensional banger. The blueprint has been written & I don’t expect Dorticos to even win a world title again, at least while Usyk, Gassiev and Briedis remain active at cruiserweight. They’re all too skilled for the Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                  This Cuban can’t beat Gassiev. At best Doritos needs to lift weights or do resistance punching to gain mass on his shoulders. Gassiev is an Abrams tank. Only elites that can hurt him consistently are Kovalev and Beterbiev.
                  Two light heavyweights are gonna take out Gassiev? Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    The skills and ring generalship were miles apart.
                    They were not

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                      Gassiev is far too talented for Dorticos who is one-dimensional banger. The blueprint has been written & I don’t expect Dorticos to even win a world title again, at least while Usyk, Gassiev and Briedis remain active at cruiserweight. They’re all too skilled for the Cuban.
                      Bull****...

Comment

Working...
                      X