No announcement yet.

Austin Trout would beat J Rock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Trout would beat J Rock

I think he would even stop him. Williams isn't ready for another title shot either.

Williams-Gallimore would be like a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Trout isn't stopping anyone. I think he can beat Jrock though

Comment

kell brook would smash j rock to pieces at 154, yet jermall charlos the best thing since sliced bread cause he beat j-rock. The guy struggled badly with some 39 year old who had 8 losses. Smith was never much good in his prime let alone now.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          kell brook would smash j rock to pieces at 154, yet jermall charlos the best thing since sliced bread cause he beat j-rock. The guy struggled badly with some 39 year old who had 8 losses. Smith was never much good in his prime let alone now.
          Lol Kell Brook vs Julian Williams would be a good fight

Comment

Trout has been very overrated. Gatekeeper and very inactive. Good fighter to put up and coming prospects against

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Trout has been very overrated. Gatekeeper and very inactive. Good fighter to put up and coming prospects against
              He's a former champ who's only loses are to Canelo, Lara, Charlo and Hurd. And he beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                I agree. J-rock never was very good and Jermall KOing him doesn't make Jermall the terror of the middleweights.

Comment

Based on what Julian Williams showed against Ishe, I'm sure the majority of welterweights could beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I agree. J-rock never was very good and Jermall KOing him doesn't make Jermall the terror of the middleweights.
                    it was an amazing win according to some...the same people who hated on ggg for beating wade as if williams and wade are so much different...williams just had more hype. the thing they say ggg is yet they cant recognize it when certain fighters are hype so weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X