Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating change in China from the West?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating change in China from the West?

Is this a good idea?

Popularize through social media the "protest" against the torture of cats and dogs in China via buying as few Chinese goods as is possible for you.

If enough people actively seek to find out and not purchase goods and products made in China, THEN the leaders of China will have a reason to enforce the anti cruelty laws. Because they sure as hell aint going to do it out of the kindness of their hearts!

So spreading the slogan or mantra

"Dont buy Chinese goods until dog and cat torture stops"

Good message to spread?

Smart plan of action for me/us western animal lovers?

I think you could get enough people to do this / co-ordinate because its so emotionally motivating and painful and so many westerners have pets

Also I dont see a better route to take because alot of what the Chinese government and people do is totally out of our control. But not everything.

What do you think?

By 2025 cats in particular will outnumber humans worldwide 3:1 and dogs by 2027, stone cold facts people I mean how long will it take for them to realize they have the numbers, I'm all for China making efforts to keeps the biggest Government secret under control for the time being !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      By 2025 cats in particular will outnumber humans worldwide 3:1 and dogs by 2027, stone cold facts people I mean how long will it take for them to realize they have the numbers, I'm all for China making efforts to keeps the biggest Government secret under control for the time being !
      Killing and eating dogs and cats isnt the problem torturing them is, I totally understand if a starving Chinese man needs to eat a pet to live, but he doesn't need to boil the poor thing to death

Comment

China badly needs to use basic science a basic blind test, its so simple even a peasant could think it up

Tortured animal meat vs normal animal meat which tastes better which increases penis size?

Then do the same thing with Rhino horn.

Then they will realize how ******ed they are

Comment

Inside source says they are going to start building football sized steel platforms, pouring cat food in the middle the electrically frying them in groups by the thousands, thank hibachi on a grand scale !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
            Inside source says they are going to start building football sized steel platforms, pouring cat food in the middle the electrically frying them in groups by the thousands, thank hibachi on a grand scale !
            a55hole !

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              a55hole !

Christ man, don't shoot the Messenger geez

Comment

Working...
              X