Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Spence would stop him but after this fight Manny showed me he has a lot more left than I thought. Errol by close decision.

Comment

watched a few replays of Spence fights lately... depends if Pac's power is enough to keep him honest... if not, Spence bulldozes him and works his body. Pac doesn't have the same legs to just hop around an opponent's bulldozing.

i'd favor Spence...but if pac has enough power to keep him honest... he might have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I certainly wouldn't predict it and still think Spence wins, but people are acting like these dudes would just knock out Manny in a few rounds lol

That said, would i be shocked that the best fighter that Spence ever fought beat him? No.
        Manny SD.

Manny uses a lot of energy stalking his opponent. Won't have to do that at all versus Spence.

Manny lands some shots along the way and takes some shots, but the old timer is too crafty for untested Errol
        Last edited by Bjl12; 01-20-2019, 02:41 AM.

Comment

To be honest. Spence can easily be hit. Brook is slow compared to Pac and he hit Spence all night. Pac has speed and power and precision when he make opponents pay for a miss.

50/50 fight. I can even see Spence getting rocked in this fight.

Comment

Believe it or not, Spence is the perfect fighter for Manny.

Most of Manny opponents have been running lately

And I love how Spence moves forward.

Could go either way

Btw, Spence and Thurman predictions had Broner winning against Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              watched a few replays of Spence fights lately... depends if Pac's power is enough to keep him honest... if not, Spence bulldozes him and works his body. Pac doesn't have the same legs to just hop around an opponent's bulldozing.

i'd favor Spence...but if pac has enough power to keep him honest... he might have a chance.
              pac still has his power. its not 1 punch ko type. but like bradley says, it stuns you and makes you second guess yourself. just look at broner, after that left in the 7th round or something broner went completely survival from that point on.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

Could go either way

Yes, you want an exciting fight with Manny. It takes 2 fighters in the ring who comes forward. Spence comes forward. Recipe for Pac to tag him all night.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

Could go either way

yup! agreed!! manny will really get tested. spence will come and bring it. i think manny still has a few rough tough fights left and i can see it in the spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post

His power is there. Didn't you see the straight left Pac through in Broner's mid section. It made Broner Fold in pain. Not to mention the Straight left to the Jaw of Broner, that buckled Broner's legs. Pac still got plenty of power. You miss with Pac, Pac makes his opponent Pay with a vicious shot.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-20-2019, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I think it would be a competitive fight and logically you have to favor the younger much bigger fighter.

However styles and skills make fights. I think Errol has a number of flaws and it would be interesting to see how he reacts if he got hit by the big left hand. Spence likes to come forward and Pacquiao is a tremendous counterpuncher at close quarters, he can counter on the move either forward or backwards, he has a lot of experience and can keep that composure under fire.

Errol Spence has to make it an ugly slugfest like Jeff Horn did, the referee will be very important in that fight as well as 2 southpaws will be fighting. At the end of the day I think it would be a great fight that Pacquiao has a very good chance of winning. Not the same with Crawford though.

Comment

Working...
                      X