No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 2 who getting/have Xbox Live version

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 2 who getting/have Xbox Live version

I just pre-ordered RD2 for Xbox , whoesle going online with the Xbox version? Write here, so we can fight .
    I will be killing with -
    Cotto, Corrales, and Roy Jones
    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-19-2005, 06:51 PM.

i have the demo for Round 2, this new one is so different from last years game, to be honest i wasnt immpressed, but it juts a demo, we'll have to wait for the final version to see what else the game has

Comment

I'll have round 2 for the xbox as well. Xbox live for a couple of months as well

Comment

Originally posted by El Terrible
        i have the demo for Round 2, this new one is so different from last years game, to be honest i wasnt immpressed, but it juts a demo, we'll have to wait for the final version to see what else the game has
        My cusin had 2004's demo, the camra was too close, and it was more botton pressing than anything, I dont think they will mess this up.

An ULTIMATE, I'll give you a boxing lesson with Cotto, come get some .
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-20-2005, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
          My cusin had 2004's demo, the camra was too close, and it was more botton pressing than anything, I dont think they will mess this up.

An ULTIMATE, I'll give you a boxing lesson with Cotto, come get some .

I will be getting it on Xbox, Im glad you think the same about the buttons...They are still smoother and easier to pull off rather than using TPC, Im just getting a hang of the haymaker ordeal but not hyped up about it. One haymaker equals 4 punches to the body which is just as easy to execute. I was told their would be a way to adjust the camera (obviously) and turn some of the features off so their shouldnt be a problem their...I kind of like the close up thing, but the whole replay system sucks...It never shows the punch hitting the opponent and the sounds are to arcadish, but god does the game still rock.

I can see it getting boring fast though, I pray for a more complete career mode.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            I will be getting it on Xbox, Im glad you think the same about the buttons...They are still smoother and easier to pull off rather than using TPC, Im just getting a hang of the haymaker ordeal but not hyped up about it. One haymaker equals 4 punches to the body which is just as easy to execute. I was told their would be a way to adjust the camera (obviously) and turn some of the features off so their shouldnt be a problem their...I kind of like the close up thing, but the whole replay system sucks...It never shows the punch hitting the opponent and the sounds are to arcadish, but god does the game still rock
            The Haymaker is probaly best for after/before Knockdowns, like when the fighter is about to fall down, you can still hit him, you use to beable to pull four uppercuts, some hooks, but that'll mean you can hit him with 18+ damage if you can, or to open up cuts, maybe even knock wind out/ stanima hiting to the body (ALA Hopkins vs. DLH) KOing them instantly or after, sounds kool

Hope the Jab is more effective in this game, cant belive noone noticed or complained about how weak it was, in the last game.
            Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-20-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

The Haymaker is probaly best for after/before Knockdowns, like when the fighter is about to fall down, you can still hit him, you use to beable to pull four uppercuts, some hooks, but that'll mean you can hit him with 18+ damage if you can, or to open up cuts, maybe even knock wind out/ stanima hiting to the body (ALA Hopkins vs. DLH) KOing them instantly or after, sounds kool

Hope the Jab is more effective in this game, cant belive noone noticed or complained about how weak it was, in the last game.
              I think the jab is pretty effective in this game, with the demo I was able to bob and weave and slip the jab and back off which I think is pretty effective..Hopefully they keep it like that in the full version.

Comment

I think the jab is pretty effective in this game, with the demo I was able to bob and weave and slip the jab and back off which I think is pretty effective..Hopefully they keep it like that in the full version.
                Hopefully, last game I used my Jab for two things basiclly-
                1)Smoke screen, to give me a sec, to do something esle
                2)Stop a punch, so its incomplete by hitting him before it landed
                You could hit him flush in the face with ten Jabs in a row, wont even give him a headach, and he would still come foward, you cant really keep the distance with the Jab in the game.
                Maybe I sucked with it, I know I played people who used it, and where good.
                Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-21-2005, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Hopefully, last game I used my Jab for two things basiclly-
                  1)Smoke screen, to give me a sec, to do something esle
                  2)Stop a punch, so its incomplete by hitting him before it landed
                  You could hit him flush in the face with ten Jabs in a row, wont even give him a headach, and he would still come foward, you cant really keep the distance with the Jab in the game.

I thought that jab was effective in 04 but nothing to brag about, you needed movement for it to work properly. Granted I hardly used the jab, except when I was losing and needed to land a few punches to increase my chance of winning a round though. Bodypunching still isnt that great in the demo, You are going to have to be highly skilled and coordinated to pull off some good shots in Round 2.

Unfortunately I wont be.

Comment

I thought that jab was effective in 04 but nothing to brag about, you needed movement for it to work properly. Granted I hardly used the jab, except when I was losing and needed to land a few punches to increase my chance of winning a round though. Bodypunching still isnt that great in the demo, You are going to have to be highly skilled and coordinated to pull off some good shots in Round 2.

Unfortunately I wont be.
                    I was ranked in the 1000s using the anolog, than when I played people in the hunderds, I changed to the bottons cause their was noway to fight a good botton pusher using anolog, I got to the 700's but my connection kept messing up my record, so I quit. Body punching was easy, you just had to string your punches together, or just go directly to the body alot, most of my KO's were body punches, and low blows. Jab needs more power, atleast. I actually got into the bottons, while visting my cusins, who had only the demo.
                    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-21-2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X