Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Beterbiev has mentioned facing Stevenson before = Beterbiev Interested.

Stevenson hasn't mentioned Beterbiev = Stevenson not interested.

I could say the same thing about Sergey and his team but they mentioned facing Beterbiev sometime soon before the shameful decision of their last fight.
    That sure is weak.

You should know damn well mentioning something doesn't actually mean anything.

Chilemba was "mentioned" for Beterbiev but nothing came of it.

See how that works?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      That sure is weak.

You should know damn well mentioning something doesn't actually mean anything.

Chilemba was "mentioned" for Beterbiev but nothing came of it.

See how that works?
      You're not very bright. Stevenson has shown no interest in facing Beterbiev, take it how you wanna friend but that's just what it is.

Now go help your mommy prepare dinner and stop questioning the Don.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        **** the amatuers...do you know how many good amatuers tank as pros?

its gold medalist that never became contenders and average amatuers who became all time greats

dont run from BDS...you need a great white hope.....just admit it...they guy is highly unproven and hasnt shown much besides aggression, strength and power

:rofl

Comment

• If Artur keeps winning impressively there is NO doubt that calls will begin for him to fight either Bute (if he beats Alvarez, Artur's stablemate) or Pascal...and then Adonis...a natural fight for the city of Montreal...

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            If Artur keeps winning impressively there is NO doubt that calls will begin for him to fight either Bute (if he beats Alvarez, Artur's stablemate) or Pascal...and then Adonis...a natural fight for the city of Montreal...
            Artur and Adonis are both with Yvon Michel... IDK if they ever fight each other...

Comment

• Put him in with your favourite black fighter at 175 real pugilist and you'll see haha

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Artur and Adonis are both with Yvon Michel... IDK if they ever fight each other...
                Nah, Artur is with Top Rank now...fights for IBF title in California in November...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
                  Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  Nah, Artur is with Top Rank now...fights for IBF title in California in November...

... Watch again to my post above!!! It was from 12-24-2016... WTF, man???

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... Watch again to my post above!!! It was from 12-24-2016... WTF, man???
                    SORRY, MY MAN LOL I didnt notice the date.

Comment

• i want to see him fight berrera

Comment

Working...
                      X