No announcement yet.

The Chisel back on it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Chisel back on it...

I thought he'd lost it, but throw a plastic bottle at the guy and he can still bring it:

Good to know he's still crazy. I didn't catch the bottle hit though, did it happen off camera? He should fight Briggs they are both at about the same level of shot to shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Good to know he's still crazy. I didn't catch the bottle hit though, did it happen off camera? He should fight Briggs they are both at about the same level of shot to shyt.
      Go to around 23-25 seconds in... it looks like someone is right next to him, and smashes a bottle into the side of his face. However, it's the side facing away from us, that's why it's not so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Go to around 23-25 seconds in... it looks like someone is right next to him, and smashes a bottle into the side of his face. However, it's the side facing away from us, that's why it's not so obvious.
        Ah I see it now. Actually it's surprising how much he restrained himself initially. Maybe he thought he was just having a war flashback to when he got glassed and it took him a few seconds to realize he really got hit.

Comment

Ah I see it now. Actually it's surprising how much he restrained himself initially. Maybe he thought he was just having a war flashback to when he got glassed and it took him a few seconds to realize he really got hit.
          Can you imagine doing that to him? I look at the guy as a non massive heavyweight with just moderate power, and a bit slow. But that's in the context of it being a boxing match.

In real life he'd bum you to death, wouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Can you imagine doing that to him? I look at the guy as a non massive heavyweight with just moderate power, and a bit slow. But that's in the context of it being a boxing match.

In real life he'd bum you to death, wouldn't he?
            Yes he would tear any of us apart like a gorilla would a baby. It's amazing to think that a guy like him can be made to look like a bum. Just goes to show you that elite boxers are at a scary level.

Comment

Yes he would tear any of us apart like a gorilla would a baby. It's amazing to think that a guy like him can be made to look like a bum. Just goes to show you that elite boxers are at a scary level.
              Although 90% of the lounge would beat him down while screwing over 100 girls, of course.

Comment

He does get hit with a bottle at 00:24, it was fast, right on the side of the face. This is where the long running joke of slow motion, 4K, 3D, night vision goggle replay actually comes in handy.

Comment

You don't throw a bottle at a man's face.

I don't blame David Haye jr for going off
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He does get hit with a bottle at 00:24, it was fast, right on the side of the face. This is where the long running joke of slow motion, 4K, 3D, night vision goggle replay actually comes in handy.
                    It does make Pulev's job look easier if he can be hit clean with bad reflexes, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X