Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas View Post
    If by gifts you mean he came out ahead in a close fight with Matthysse and he beat Kotelnick in a fight that basically everyone ringside thought Devon controlled then I agree.
    basically if those fights were not in st louis the decisions would have been different. even floyd who was in front row thought kotelnick won

Comment

Alexander is absolute trash.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Alexander is absolute trash.
        I imagine you will continue to call him trash even if he continues to win tough fights in dominate fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
          I imagine you will continue to call him trash even if he continues to win tough fights in dominate fashion.
          who has hedominated? he fought an old ass.bailey and got hurt couple times even though he won but baileys been dominated by much better fighters than devin when bailey was younger

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
            who has hedominated? he fought an old ass.bailey and got hurt couple times even though he won but baileys been dominated by much better fighters than devin when bailey was younger
            For one Bailey never hurt Devon, let alone hurt him several times. Also to answer a question you half answered yourself this year he dominated both Bailey and Maidana. I fully expect him to dominate an over matched and over rated Brook as well.

Just because you might think they were boring, does not mean they were not dominate performances.

Comment

Working...
            X