Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: -MAKAVELLI-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are great. Hopefully you keep these up an have an entire archive of the best posters to come through these parts in interview form.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
      What happened to Mizzou? He was a good poster back in the day
      Wish i knew man, Mizzou, Welter, Anny, Dweins, Ddub. Man NSB was the **** a few years ago.

When Floyd fought Hatton I put it on everything there was no WEBSITE let alone boxing website to be on. It was a freaking cage match everyday, but in an actually entertaining way not this cyclical back and forth bull**** we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i dont pee on the seats anymore, Walt...that's so 2009...i just bring a cup of water and wet the roll of toilet paper after im done now

Once a seat pisser, always a seat pisser.

Ether also should have axed you why you are scared to participate in the fantasy football leagues here.

He also should hage given you credit for how funny your posts are, waaaaay funnier than that korean tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Once a seat pisser, always a seat pisser.

Ether also should have axed you why you are scared to participate in the fantasy football leagues here.

He also should hage given you credit for how funny your posts are, waaaaay funnier than that korean tua.

i only do one league every year...with injury scouting and looking at trends, its all i can handle as far as fantasy football goes...and this only goes on for the first 4-5 weeks man...once basketball starts and i get THAT draft going, my interest in fantasy football diminishes rapidly...the last couple of years, i ended up letting my ex set my lineup because i didnt give a crap anymore

what more if i had 2-3 leagues? i'd be dead weight...or 'bye week' as those assh0les in my league used to refer to me

as for Tua, of course you wont find him funny...he's your commish...he's probably shaving points off your totals as we speak...i havent even seen that fat bastard around lately

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Wish i knew man, Mizzou, Welter, Anny, Dweins, Ddub. Man NSB was the **** a few years ago.
            mizzou was dogshit when it came to boxing talk. welter didn't know that much either. annie was just a loudmouth, no real insight. that period you're talking about (hatton-floyd buildup) was fun, but those 3 losers weren't anything to do with it being fun. it was all about dios dominicano and sonofisis vs. wiley and that other cretin. as for you, although you acclaimed me as one of the forum's best at the time, you were a clueless bum then and you're a clueless bum now. get a gf bro, then you won't have to drool over pics of other mens' women all your life. ugh, you disgust me.

Comment

Comment

This is the best interview, followed by Larry's, then Emz.

I got nothing against Stones and Loc, their interviews were very simple and plain just like an interview with me would be. So i'm not gonna hate cause I am just like them. But Mak, Larry's, and Emz were good/funny.

This is the first time I go through these, that's why i'm posting in them now. I'll keep an eye out on them.

Good work Ether.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
                  gimmi your opinion on PAKYO, useless ****ing ****** or standup guy?

and which ****s were these ****s before?

-tdubb

-Check_hooks

-Paclan

-dosepulgada (a brand new ******* signup, highly active yesterday)

-viperz007

there are literally tons more, but that's a small sampling, all post-DLH, 2009, 2010 and 2011 signups and all are pathetic as ****. there are tons more but the names are so interchangeable (pongtangwasapaktard, etc.) i can't remember them off the top of my head. who were those ones before?
                  PAKYO definitely is one of the best posters out there in NSB!

Damn...why are you so jealous of my masculinity???

Comment

Working...
                  X