Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that when a Wilder gets questioned we gotta bring up Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been a member of this forum for many years and I have never seen an exciting undefeated world champion who wins over 90% of his fights by KO and defends his title twice as often as the other champs get as much hate as GGG does. The same guys who hate GGG hate his fans as well and assume they all think exactly alike.

Comment

nothing wrong with wilder ducking joshua. ducking is a part of boxing his fans just got caught contradicting themselves and its fun pointing that out since they constantly hated on a guy like ggg, called him overrated, called him the bum basher, said ko'ing bums was easy even though hes fought 10 top 10 fighters and ko'd most of them and now they are turning around and loving wilder who has done none of that.

Comment

it is so great to have an idiot like Floyd's mask on ignore!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I have been a member of this forum for many years and I have never seen an exciting undefeated world champion who wins over 90% of his fights by KO and defends his title twice as often as the other champs get as much hate as GGG does. The same guys who hate GGG hate his fans as well and assume they all think exactly alike.
          Yeah it's bizzare.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            You're rocking a "Black-Nelo" avi and asking a question like that?
            Metaphorix on style.

Sue the world...”once you go black you never go back.” -Her Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Golovkin doesn't have slanted eyes, you stupid prick .. only in your sad little race obsessed mind.
              What’s wrong with slanted eyes? You always off as racist obviously. He is Kazakhstani...

I bet you have nightmares trying to explain mixes raced people to say “that 50/50” or whatever percentages is simple impossible to acknowledge given this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                That’s because you are weak minded and not everyone is the same. Before Lil’g you were always justifying PAC and top rank antics and discrediting Floyd...

#48ism remember? Of course you need a new medium to ride with and justify.

Lil’G will never be on Floyd or PAC level. PAC at least had the decency to not say weights below him or above him were easy...

Arum and Loeffler are completely different types of business men.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  What’s wrong with slanted eyes? You always off as racist obviously. He is Kazakhstani...

I bet you have nightmares trying to explain mixes raced people to say “that 50/50” or whatever percentages is simple impossible to acknowledge given this day and age.
                  I didn't say there was anything wrong with slanted eyes you fuckwit.

I'm asking why you keep saying GGG has slanted eyes when he obviously doesn't and why you call Canelo Black-Nelo when he is obviously white.

I kind of get it and it would be funny if you were trying to be ironic. But there comes a point were "humour" ceases to be funny and becomes something nasty and negative. You passed that point long ago.

Comment

The difference is that Wilder absolutely has no option but fight bums or Joshua. He tried to step up but those fighters got popped for ped, or lost their license(fury). Heavyweight is trash with fury on sideline and Klitschko retired.

GGG actually has an option to move up and fight p4p#1 ward but ducked him because he rather wait for a money fight with canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      Metaphorix on style.

Sue the world...”once you go black you never go back.” -Her Majesty
                      Yeah, I've seen how this one works:

"Whites are the superior race" --> Brits are racist bastards!

Or:

"I don't give a fuck about race because we are all equal" --> Brits are pathetic cucks and their women all love BBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X