Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
    ... Greta Thunberg Named Person of The Year
    ... OK, OK...

... Impeacher, dear: can you tell us here just how Greta managed to change her homeland policy regarding the aviation overall business?... OK: she din't change shit in Sweden... right???

Comment

Good grief, this little retard is Time's person of the year, and the purple haired bull dike is SI's sports person of the year?

TRUMP 2020. I've had enough of this leftist, pansy bullshit.

Comment

She haven't got a taste of c.ock inside her. Once she gets it she be like f.uck the earth and be thinking about c.ocks.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          You just know the world is totally ****ed when a spoiled, autistic 16 year old brat is elevated to some kind of weird iconic (almost religious) status.

She is a freak, worshiped by freaks.
          You the same dude who pretended to have morals in that other thread?

Ok.

Comment

Ya'll make me sick.

She is a 16 year old child. Relax with the insults.

Guess what, at 16 you thought you had all the answers too and you were ignorant as **** too. People let you go on thinking you knew it all, because they knew you were just children.

Let her be a child. Give her a chance to grow and learn.

You prove yourselves to be insecure, overly sensitive, degenerate losers by feeling to need to insult a child. She is NOT a threat to YOU. Grow some ****ing balls.
            Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 12-12-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Therein lies the silliness of it. Greta is some random child instructed to repeat the same 2-3 lines over and over by her weirdo parents. She hasn't affected the climate issue in any measurable way. She's an internet meme.

Regardless of how someone feels about Stalin, the Pope, or JFK, listing "Greta the girl in that funny gif" alongside them is a journalistic whoopie cushion.

As the Nobel Prize committee has surely realized by now, you can pull this type of whackiness once and stir a buzz, but if you do it 2, 3, 4 times, people just stop paying attention.
              I mean I don't cosign their choice to be clear. I think the Hong Kong protestors or somebody else would be more fitting. In the grand scheme, history will be more affected by them than by her most likely.

But smart or not, right or not, Greta was the subject of an immense amount of media coverage. Being a person who stirs up this much buzz seems to be of interest to this magazine historically when choosing who to pick.

I'm more critical of the Nobel peace prize, since it presumably is meant to acknowledge some actual positive achievement. Apart from Obama I can't recall someone winning it that I didn't feel made sense though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I mean I don't cosign their choice to be clear. I think the Hong Kong protestors or somebody else would be more fitting. In the grand scheme, history will be more affected by them than by her most likely.

But smart or not, right or not, Greta was the subject of an immense amount of media coverage. Being a person who stirs up this much buzz seems to be of interest to this magazine historically when choosing who to pick.

I'm more critical of the Nobel peace prize, since it presumably is meant to acknowledge some actual positive achievement. Apart from Obama I can't recall someone winning it that I didn't feel made sense though.
                Sorry, how did Obama winning the Nobel peace prize make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Ya'll make me sick.

She is a 16 year old child. Relax with the insults.

Guess what, at 16 you thought you had all the answers too and you were ignorant as **** too. People let you go on thinking you knew it all, because they knew you were just children.

Let her be a child. Give her a chance to grow and learn.

You prove yourselves to be insecure, overly sensitive, degenerate losers by feeling to need to insult a child. She is NOT a threat to YOU. Grow some ****ing balls.
                  She is a puppet

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    She is a puppet
                    Even more reason to not direct your insults towards her.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      Sorry, how did Obama winning the Nobel peace prize make sense?
                      I'm saying that it didn't make sense. I could have been more clear.

//// is claiming that the nobel prize has made an unfitting choice multiple times and I'm saying that I don't recall other times that's happened. But I don't exactly keep up to date on nobel winners, so it may be that he is right.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-12-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X