Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were saying bytch?

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...hird-round-tko

Alvarez, fighting in his first non-pay-per-view fight since 2015, knocked Fielding down four times much to the delight of the raucous pro-Canelo soldout crowd of 20,112.

Comment

Comment

Some people look real dumb right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by bennyblanco View Post
          c.
          Canelo will barely make a ripple in the nyc market. In fact, he's here today and there has been zero buzz.
          hahahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            he's not selling it out. He's not bigger in nyc than cotto or Trinidad or duran was. There isn't a massive Mexican population in ny, which is Canelos biggest fan base world wide. And as far as Liam Smith, you can't compare him fighting in a state full of Mexicans and them selling $10 tickets to this. And btw overall, the ppv vs Liam Smith didn't do very well. 290 k which means that aside from the Mexican fans he has not too many people cared about it. He needs a strong b side to draw interest from casuals. Why Are you Canelo fans so sensitive? Y'all think he'll sell out anywhere and can't except that the rest of the world doesn't love him as much as you do
            HAHAHAHA
            bytch you predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO him....WRONG. Predicted nobody cares about him in NY and it wouldn't sell out....WRONG. bytch just stop talking about anything Canelo related. Like I told you weeks ago tell me who you got next weekend so I can lay bets in Vegas on the other guy. You a born loser and don't know shyt about boxing. Stay losing loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              HAHAHAHA
              bytch you predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO him....WRONG. Predicted nobody cares about him in NY and it wouldn't sell out....WRONG. bytch just stop talking about anything Canelo related. Like I told you weeks ago tell me who you got next weekend so I can lay bets in Vegas on the other guy. You a born loser and don't know shyt about boxing. Stay losing loser.
              it didn't sell out you f'ing ******. Are you really dumb enough to believe coke head Oscar? The same guy who said this would be a risky fight? There were 4000 tickets still available the day before the fight. There were tickets still available on the ticket Master website the day of the fight. Msg tweeted out yesterday evening that seats were still avaibale. Are you really stupid enough to believe they sold 4000 seats in 1 day when it didn't sell out at any point leading up to the fight? Translation, they comped thousands of tickets so they can make a phony announcement to pretend they sold over 20,000 tickets. You're so desperate that you spent your Saturday night after a fight searching through old posts of mine, only to look like an idiot... Again.
              Last edited by Jab jab boom; 12-16-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

it didn't sell out you f'ing ******. Are you really dumb enough to believe coke head Oscar? The same guy who said this would be a risky fight? There were 4000 tickets still available the day before the fight. There were tickets still available on the ticket Master website the day of the fight. Msg tweeted out yesterday evening that seats were still avaibale. Are you really stupid enough to believe they sold 4000 seats in 1 day when it didn't sell out at any point leading up to the fight? Translation, they comped thousands of tickets so they can make a phony announcement to pretend they sold over 20,000 tickets. You're so desperate that you spent your Saturday night after a fight searching through old posts of mine, only to look like an idiot... Again.
                That's a lie and procen to be fake newsm Here is a screenshot of how many tickets were left on Ticketmaster a day before the fight.

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Very few tickets left on the ticketmaster website.

https://gyazo.com/a61a8383fd6804b5202ac76594baebd0
                But why let facts get in the way. Only a few hundred tickets the day before accoring to the promoter of the fight, MSG said the same thing, and Ticketmaster screen shots prove it. One idiot tweeted there was 4000 tickets with no proof and when asked how he knows refused to reveal a source. Yet not 1 of the hundreds of media eched that lie not 1 media member even reported that the fight was in danger of NOT selling out and the proof is the fight in fact did sell out.

This is what your H0e azzzz does and why you the laughing stock in these boards. Talk shyt make a ton of stupid predictions and when you are proven wrong here come the excuses, back tracking or flat out lie and pretend you didn't say what you said at all lol

You predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO canelo then lied that you even said it. Oh but wait what's this...

Canelo is gonna get himself ko'd. He's too emotional not to mention light in the ass
                WRONG

Canelo fans getting nervous right about now. Their juice less hero is about to catch a beating.
                WRONG

let's see who actually took the beating

he's not selling it out. He's not bigger in nyc than cotto or Trinidad or duran was. There isn't a massive Mexican population in ny,
                aside from the Mexican fans he has not too many people cared about it. He needs a strong b side to draw interest from casuals. Why Are you Canelo fans so sensitive? Y'all think he'll sell out anywhere and can't except that the rest of the world doesn't love him as much as you do
                WRONG

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-16-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                  Some people look real dumb right now lol
                  Oh yes they do. Jab jab miss already making excuses going full re tard. Doubling down after he was already proven wrong about the nobody cares about canelo in NY and it won't sell out. Now it's I refuse to believe the numbers. Even the idiot who started the rumor of thousands of tickets left said this admitting it sold out

Tough day for a lot of idiots indeed lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    That's a lie and procen to be fake newsm Here is a screenshot of how many tickets were left on Ticketmaster a day before the fight.

But why let facts get in the way. Only a few hundred tickets the day before accoring to the promoter of the fight, MSG said the same thing, and Ticketmaster screen shots prove it. One idiot tweeted there was 4000 tickets with no proof and when asked how he knows refused to reveal a source. Yet not 1 of the hundreds of media eched that lie not 1 media member even reported that the fight was in danger of NOT selling out and the proof is the fight in fact did sell out.

This is what your H0e azzzz does and why you the laughing stock in these boards. Talk shyt make a ton of stupid predictions and when you are proven wrong here come the excuses, back tracking or flat out lie and pretend you didn't say what you said at all lol

You predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO canelo then lied that you even said it. Oh but wait what's this...

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Msg sent out a tweet a couple of hours before the first fight saying tickets were still available. There were 4000 seats available the day before. I even checked ticket master an hour before the fights, still tickets available. Tickets were in sale for months yet you think they sold thousands of tickets in 2 days?
                    Lmaooo dumb ass. Believe what you want you dk rider but anyone with sense knows that oscar comped tickets and lies about numbers. Just like he said Canelo vs khan sold 600 k ppvs and then real numbers came out 200 k lower than that. I know you haven't gotten over me embarrassing you time and time again and exposing you as a btch ass fan girl, but you're really looking desperate trying to stalk me to brag about Canelo vs fieldmouse. If you can buy tickets for face value an hour before the fight, it's not a sell out.

Comment

Msg sent out a tweet a couple of hours before the first fight saying tickets were still available. There were 4000 seats available the day before. I even checked ticket master an hour before the fights, still tickets available. Tickets were in sale for months yet you think they sold thousands of tickets in 2 days?
                      Lmaooo dumb ass. Believe what you want you dk rider but anyone with sense knows that oscar comped tickets and lies about numbers. Just like he said Canelo vs khan sold 600 k ppvs and then real numbers came out 200 k lower than that. I know you haven't gotten over me embarrassing you time and time again and exposing you as a btch ass fan girl, but you're really looking desperate trying to stalk me to brag about Canelo vs fieldmouse. If you can buy tickets for face value an hour before the fight, it's not a sell out.
                      Tickets available doesn't mean 4000 you idiot. They had a couple hundred verified by Ticketmaster and the actual promoters. Your entire premise was built on a lie and even the idiot who started that rumor is getting roasted and is now admitting it sold out he isn't even disputing that fact. Canelo vs Liam Smith sold over 15k tickets during fight week days before the fight but you don't think canelo can sell 400 tickets 1 day before the fight? LMAO

just take your L bytch boy you stay being WRONG. tell me who you got in next week's fights so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the other guy. You don't know shyt about boxing and can't get that canelo hate to stop blinding you. You a born loser

Jab jab miss famous predictions

Canelo is gonna get himself ko'd. He's too emotional not to mention light in the ass
                      WRONG

Canelo fans getting nervous right about now. Their juice less hero is about to catch a beating.
                      WRONG

he's not selling it out. He's not bigger in nyc than cotto or Trinidad or duran was. There isn't a massive Mexican population in ny,
                      aside from the Mexican fans he has not too many people cared about it. He needs a strong b side to draw interest from casuals. Why Are you Canelo fans so sensitive? Y'all think he'll sell out anywhere and can't except that the rest of the world doesn't love him as much as you do
                      WRONG

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-16-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X