Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn’t a good fight is it.

But good luck to Rocky hopefully he can buy himself a house outright and tuck some cash away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Point out where i mixed Callum and Liam Smith up please. I referenced Callum only in regards to him stopping Rocky while a prospect. I originally mentioned Liam Smith and Khan as examples of first choice easy touches Canelo has previously faced. Its you who got a bit mixed up. Lets try again. Fielding has only one fight against a guy who went on to be world class and lost in a round. Fielding won a title against a guy who won hes title without fighting one world class fighter in hes career. And since you mentioned Liam earlier i just thought id mention that he too, had never faced a world class fighter prior to Canelo. He still has never beaten one. As for Chavez, yes he was weight drained, but Canelo proved he comes in in good shape at 164,and easily beat a much larger framed, world class fighter, who still had a chin and experience light years ahead of Fielding. As Bhop and Mayweather have said numerous times, its about skills not weight at the highest levels, and Fielding still has no wins over a world class fighter.That's because he has domestic level ability, which is ok, but he doesn't have the skills chin or experience to be any danger to Canelo, a view that seems to be unanimous in the boxing community but hasn't gotten through to you yet.
      When you mentioned Smith as an "easy touch", I pointed out how he was an undefeated world champion and you went on about how he was a contender until he beat rocky. Go back and read your own comments and you will see. Its not just about skills thats why there are weight divisions why do you think Floyd would not fight ggg at middleweight? And I'm not even going to discuss the difference between 164 and 168 or why Chavez jr was like a zombie (the effects of dehydration) or anything else because its clear you have no idea what are commenting on. I mean if you think Chavez jr is "world class" ok...everyone has an opinion.
      Last edited by dukesville; 10-09-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        LOL! Why do soo many ppl get worked up over Canelo??? Dude can never get a break with the haters.

Comparing Vanes to this guy is just insane.
        Yes why are you getting so worked up?

Vanes was a bad fight but what seems to me is insane is arguing about Fielding being so much better. Who the hell has he ever beat of any note? Have you seen him fight? Did you know this guy even existed until Canelo pocked him. He isn’t good from the videos I’ve seen. In his one good opponent he got demolished in one round.

If you think he is better fine but it hardly to the point of getting so worked up. There is plenty of reasons IMO to think Fielding is not good. Getting upset that one guy is a little less crap than an other is crazy.

I don’t hate Canelo no problem with the fight. I understand why both Vanes and Fielding were selected. Neither guy is very good. And we will see that in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Yes why are you getting so worked up?

Vanes was a bad fight but what seems to me is insane is arguing about Fielding being so much better. Who the hell has he ever beat of any note? Have you seen him fight? Did you know this guy even existed until Canelo pocked him. He isn’t good from the videos I’ve seen. In his one good opponent he got demolished in one round.

If you think he is better fine but it hardly to the point of getting so worked up. There is plenty of reasons IMO to think Fielding is not good. Getting upset that one guy is a little less crap than an other is crazy.

I don’t hate Canelo no problem with the fight. I understand why both Vanes and Fielding were selected. Neither guy is very good. And we will see that in December.
          I wont see in December because I dont watch mismatches I only watched Vanes is because I bet $$$$ he would lose before the 5th round.

And hell NO! Ive never seen him fight. And I dont plan on it.

Both Lemuix and Fielding are a waste of my time fights. JUST like Vanes and 90% of GGG fights.

Guess what?? I still have never seen the Chavez Jr or Smith fights?

I bought Khan because who doesn't like to see him TKO'd?? I aint ginna lie i was a lil worried for Canelo for a minute. I had Khan up by like 1-2 rounds and then bam.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I wont see in December because I dont watch mismatches I only watched Vanes is because I bet $$$$ he would lose before the 5th round.

And hell NO! Ive never seen him fight. And I dont plan on it.

Both Lemuix and Fielding are a waste of my time fights. JUST like Vanes and 90% of GGG fights.

Guess what?? I still have never seen the Chavez Jr or Smith fights?

I bought Khan because who doesn't like to see him TKO'd?? I aint ginna lie i was a lil worried for Canelo for a minute. I had Khan up by like 1-2 rounds and then bam.
            So given all this . . . how the heck can you say Fielding is so much better than Vanes? I’m not saying Vanes is better I just don’t get getting worked up to defend a guy you acknowledge you know nothing about.

BTW I get how haters can fire someone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              So given all this . . . how the heck can you say Fielding is so much better than Vanes? I’m not saying Vanes is better I just don’t get getting worked up to defend a guy you acknowledge you know nothing about.

BTW I get how haters can fire someone up.
              Ill always say a guy active is better than a guy yanked up a weight class and out of 2 year retirement. Its just the nature of the beast. Not everyone can be Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                When you mentioned Smith as an "easy touch", I pointed out how he was an undefeated world champion and you went on about how he was a contender until he beat rocky. Go back and read your own comments and you will see. Its not just about skills thats why there are weight divisions why do you think Floyd would not fight ggg at middleweight? And I'm not even going to discuss the difference between 164 and 168 or why Chavez jr was like a zombie (the effects of dehydration) or anything else because its clear you have no idea what are commenting on. I mean if you think Chavez jr is "world class" ok...everyone has an opinion.
                I can see where the Smith mix up happened, ive just never heard Liam talked about as if that fight wasnt a mismatch so i didnt realise you were justifying it, i thought you were justifying Fielding defeat. Skills is more important than weight, thats why especially skilled fighters like BHop and Floyd made champions in higher divisions look pedestrian. Chavez may have been abit drained but had actual big fight experience,, had never been iced in a round by a prospect, had wins over decent men like Lee and a good chin. Wheres the threat from Fielding. No big fight experience anywhere near this level, a suspect chin, not known for hes boxing skills, no wins of real note, no concussive power, and himself tight at the weight. Its a mismatch, not one department does Rocky threaten him in. You're right, ive got no problem with your opinion, even though you tell me i dont know what im talking about although ive been in there a few times myself and been trained by Lloyd Honeygan and Darren Dyer. I do know abit, and this will prove out on the night.👍

Comment

No, not a fool for stating facts but for not understanding who I was referring to when it was obvious. Selective memory when it comes to "their fighter"?...you are a fool...
                  Read it again, did I specify YOU were the one with the selective memory? You seem really mad, so the shoe must've fit for you to come back at me with insults and all butt-hurt....

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                    Read it again, did I specify YOU were the one with the selective memory? You seem really mad, so the shoe must've fit for you to come back at me with insults and all butt-hurt....
                    You say I seem "really mad" huh, over nonsense on the internet? Come on get real...I though when you said "THEIR fighter" as if fans actually have something to do with these athletes, that was some funny sh-t!...don't take this forum so serious.

Comment

You say I seem "really mad" huh, over nonsense on the internet? Come on get real...I though when you said "THEIR fighter" as if fans actually have something to do with these athletes, that was some funny sh-t!...don't take this forum so serious.
                      Not at all man...I just join in on the conversations...and the "their fighter" reference, the way some people on here post, you'd think they were part of the negotiating process for Canelo, GGG, Crawford, Spence, etc...

Now, it's all good to disagree and have a healthy debate as to why each person views it a certain way...if kept civil, as boxing fans we can even learn a thing or two from each other while at the same time, continue to enjoy the sport we love......

Comment

Working...
                      X