No announcement yet.

Rapper XXXTentacion Shot In Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    wow this is legit shocking. I mean its always a shock when a celebrity dies, but XXX wasn't even a gangster rapper or trapper, nothin, he wrote a lot of depressing **** and some of it is decent too. Would never have expected him to get killed, if anything that Takashi dude like everyone else been saying, or someone like that but this is shocking. Way random
    Apparently it was a robbery not any rap beef or anything. But this just got interesting

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...4aeP205JL1j8ID

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Apparently it was a robbery not any rap beef or anything. But this just got interesting

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...4aeP205JL1j8ID
      So the guy had a red mask, a gun and he was a few miles away? Probably just a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        So the guy had a red mask, a gun and he was a few miles away? Probably just a coincidence.
        Not even a few miles. Half a mile lol.

Comment

Good night sweet prince. RIP in peace. When someone gets killed to death I always think of their mother or if they never had a mother someone else who might’ve cared about them at some point in time. Sad stuff.

Comment

Them must be some good fish and chips..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Stuuuupiiiiid was my initial reaction... still is.... stuuuuuuupid...

How many rappers are really good/great?

Lil skinny azz dudes shouldn’t be calling anyone out, they should just focus on their own music, acting, job, whatever.
              I have my own issues.. I have too many mouths to feed to worry about some random deaths of Joe blow rappers..

This is what happens though when millenial phags flex on instagram and brag about what they have on facebook. These idiots even give out their current locations too lol.

Robbin is too easy these days

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I have my own issues.. I have too many mouths to feed to worry about some random deaths of Joe blow rappers..

This is what happens though when millenial phags flex on instagram and brag about what they have on facebook. These idiots even give out their current locations too lol.

hahaha aint that the turth. Home invasions just became more high tech, homies been using IG live to catch dudes stunning and running up in their crib cause they know they have the cash on hand.

I kind of know why rappers on the west coast dont stunt like those rappers down south or the east coast, I dont think they have people doing real home invasions of people like out here so its safe the stunt out there.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

They even tell you where and when they are gonna be someplace. They make it so easy, and so fun.

Comment

why is it that there is so much violence around rap/hip hop?? you dont ever hear about country music artist beefing and shooting each other. its always the rap/hip hop community that does this shiiet. stop beefing and get money!! i mean isnt that the main purpose?

Comment

never heard of him, but why is it everytime i see one of these new 'rappers' they have some funky ass hair do and face covered with tattoo's? they literally look like clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X