Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Charr vs Duhaupas. Not a bad fight actually. Lots of back and forth action with both guys gunning for the win up until the final bell. Not a classic by any means, but a decent watch if you have an hour to spare.

Comment

• i Watched Marcel Cerdan vs Tony Zale,hell of a fight,Zale was a little past it but still fight was great,40s MW classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
        Rewatched Dawson vs. Johnson tonight after I finished my work nothing calms the nerves like watching a southpaw go to work.
        Imma watch tonite

Comment

• Razor Ruddock vs Lennox Lewis: A fight labelled as a close fight ended in two rounds of domination by Lewis.
          Sammy Vasquez vs Felix Diaz: When cherry picking goes wrong, not saying that Diaz was an easy fight on the paper, it was a harder fight than the Collazo one by a lot, but they took Diaz in like a week and everyone here besides me, was rooting for Sammy, Diaz put a hell of performance.

Comment

• Chocolatito vs Carlos Cuadras. What a fight!! just saw it for the first time, dont know how I missed it earlier. Great, great stuff. Always love the action packed fights with speed, combos and lots of punches thrown.

Comment

• Watched Cast Corral 1 for the 20th time last night.

Comment

• fighting Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

• Cuadras v Rungvisai... Little Red Lopez v Salvador Sanchez....Hagler v Mugabi "it never gets old"

Comment

• Watched a few Tommy Loughran fights today for the first time. Absolutely brilliant. Well impressed with his skill set. Glad i read that the Carnera fight was controversial because from the clips it seems Tommy boxes the **** out of him.

I knew he was a great, but looking at his record i didnt quite realise how great. So many legends on there. His series vs Greb would have been a pleasure to see.

Tommy Loughran. Got the Tom Cruise seal of approval.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X