Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else do mountainous poops after drinking coffee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Does anyone else do mountainous poops after drinking coffee?

Every morning after two cups of instant coffee I do the most humongous ****s the world has ever seen, literally stacks of poo that look like a miniature mountain.

For the rest of the day my ass itches and feels like its recovering

When I used to work mornings, I never took a dump at home.

I would wake up and drive to work and I would hold out until I drank a cup of coffee or two. Then I would just destroy that toilet like it owed me money. There wasn't enough water in the bowl to keep the mountain of poop submerged. I courtesy flushed, but still.

Surprised I never clogged the toilet.

Comment

Its like coffee is a laxative, lol. 30 min to an hour, and...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I would wake up and drive to work and I would hold out until I drank a cup of coffee or two. Then I would just destroy that toilet like it owed me money. There wasn't enough water in the bowl to keep the mountain of poop submerged. I courtesy flushed, but still.

Comment

stopped drinking coffee for the same reason. meanwhile my first lady chugs iced coffee down all day but my c*ck still comes out sparkling clean. it's bugged me for years to be honest.

Comment

I don't drink coffee, but when I eat this family size thing of veggies I'll randomly eat sometimes I'll be leaving a impressive heeeaaaaaappppppppp of dookie in the toilet bowl within 12 hours more often then not & for sure within 24 hours. I don't think anything makes me instantly sh^t unless its something thats making me do so in a watery unpleasant squirting fashion after making a bad food choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

industrial tier toilets bro. hate to bust your ego but you weren't destroying anything besides your ass. you could feed those things baby hippos for 12 rounds no problem, your **** weren't **** to that toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Every morning after two cups of instant coffee I do the most humongous ****s the world has ever seen, literally stacks of poo that look like a miniature mountain.

For the rest of the day my ass itches and feels like its recovering
                that's ^^^ the reason you shithing like Shaq

instant coffee is crap

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  hate to bust your ego but you weren't destroying anything besides your ass.

Comment

That's why I don't drink coffee or milk in the morning anymore. Never was big in coffee tho much

Comment

Working...
                    X