No announcement yet.

This Boxing Game Is Serious Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I'm not gonna do the "omg tastless plz ban" routine.

Just gonna point out that you must be dumber than a brick if Conor's hilarious rehearsed promo antics have actually gotten to you so badly that you wish brain damage/paralysis upon him.

You're one of those guys who cries at wrestlemenia and thinks Trump is the 4th Reich. Take this man's television away
    And you must be dumb as dogśhit to reply. I said i wouldnt be sad and i gave my reasons above. Go fück yourself you PC ***göt. Now i hope you end up like prichard because you obviously cant read a post and would rather deal out judgment on forums. I would not feel sad for you because we need to get rid of idiots like you and i dont cry when dogs are put down at the vet why cry for someone like you

Comment

Has any fighter in the history of the UFC ever been left in a coma and permenatly disabled for the rest of their life?

If only MMA was as "safe" as this Boxing stuff.

"Half a fight" ok tell that to the warriors like Colon who are permenantly disabled or worse lost their lives for this.

So disrespectful to say seriously.

Comment

The people that hate Al Haymon should realize he is paying for ALL Colon's expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          The people that hate Al Haymon should realize he is paying for ALL Colon's expenses.
          Hey man, don't tell anyone that. It makes it too difficult for people to keep up the fake "he is hurting boxing that is why I hate him" routine.

As to this thread, anyone that thinks boxing is less dangerous than MMA is utterly ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            but but but..they cowards doe!!!!
            No one is calling all all boxers cowards but since ur hellbent on talking mayweather yes he's a coward for admitting to be scared of fighting a smaller guy for millions.

Colon fought for peanuts.

Comment

Yep fighting ain't no game or just a run of the mill sport thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                No one is calling all all boxers cowards but since ur hellbent on talking mayweather yes he's a coward for admitting to be scared of fighting a smaller guy for millions.

Colon fought for peanuts.
                Mayweather is a coward?

Ya'll don't even have any fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Hey man, don't tell anyone that. It makes it too difficult for people to keep up the fake "he is hurting boxing that is why I hate him" routine.

As to this thread, anyone that thinks boxing is less dangerous than MMA is utterly ******ed.
                  ...he bad for boxing doe.

Comment

Yeah very sad! Poor refereeing and rabbit punches caused this though! What is disgusting is the fans who was posting that "Colon Was Faking" I will never forget that

Some fans are Pathetic that is why I always tell people to find a local gym and go spar and try to fight like you want your fighters to fight with this "Toe To Toe" "Don't Run" "Don't Roll Punches" BS! It is not a boxing gym in the world teaching young fighters to neglect defense and "BE ENTERTAINING"
                    Last edited by sicko; 08-16-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Yeah very sad! Poor referring and rabbit punches caused this though! What is disgusting is the fans who was posting that "Colon Was Faking" I will never forget that

Some fans are Pathetic that is why I always tell people to find a local gym and go spar and try to fight like you want your fighters to fight with this "Toe To Toe" "Don't Run" "Don't Roll Punches" BS! It is not a boxing gym in the world teaching young fighters to neglect defense and "BE ENTERTAINING"
                      It doesn't surprise me.

They said Dirrell was faking it when he got bleeding on the brain from a foul by a vicious puncher like Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X