Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kushner. Gets busted and Trump pardons him watch

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That didn't address my point. I never said she did anything wrong in accepting the $100 million.

Try again.
      Then it's a non issue and bringing it up is pointless

Comment

He lied to VP Pence as well.

While he was supposedly the Trump Administration's conduit to Russia, he's lying to the Trump Administration.

Are you starting to see how so much of this conspiracy theory makes no rational sense whatsoever?
        It is not a conspiracy theory.

It is an alleged conspiracy, which is being investigated by the top US police agency.

Comment

• That was really amazing, how you posed and then immediately answered a question, with yourself.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          And no one has yet explained why in the world Russia gave Hillary over $100 million dollars, then colluded with Trump to defeat her.....
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          It's tinfoil-hat nonsense that any rational, intellectually honest person should be able to see through immediately.
          Nothing wrong with talking to oneself, but that was a pretty elaborate exchange.

Comment

That didn't address my point. I never said she did anything wrong in accepting the $100 million.

Try again.
            Here's one bad jingling his shiny keys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Hate to be a party pooper (no I don't) but this IS a NOTHING BURGER. ABC misreported the facts and issued a correction.

ABC’s Flynn-Trump Report Caused Panic In The Stock Market — Then They Corrected The Story

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/ab...e-story-video/

ABC News is making a significant correction to a report it did on former national security adviser Michael Flynn that sent shockwaves across social media and financial markets on Friday.

Brian Ross, a veteran journalist at ABC News, reported earlier in the day that a source close to Flynn said that the retired lieutenant general was prepared to testify that during the campaign Donald Trump instructed him to make contact with Russian government officials.

The report came out after Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts during the presidential transition period with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Special Counsel Robert Mueller found that Flynn lied to the FBI during a Jan. 24 interview on the topic.

“A clarification tonight on something one of Flynn’s confidants told us and we reported earlier today,” Ross told ABC “World Tonight” host David Muir.

“He said the president had asked Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign. He’s now clarifying that, saying, according to Flynn, candidate Trump asked him during the campaign to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other world hot spots. And then after the election, the president-elect asked him to contact Russia on issues including working together to fight ISIS.”

Nothing unusual about any of it...perfectly normal and necessary thing to have done as well as being completely legal.

ABC caused the stock market to plummet more than 350 points after the News report, seemingly because it undercut Trump’s longstanding claim that he did not order anyone to contact the Russians prior to the election...and then had to issue a correction. Jokes on you.

NEVER GO FULL FAKE NEWS

the damage is done. the trump derangement sydrome team don't care about the correction nor do they care about the stock market since many of them are government cheese connoisseurs. but bet on it, they'll get donald drumf next time!
              Last edited by John Barron; 12-02-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                NEVER GO FULL FAKE NEWS

the damage is done. the trump derangement sydrome team don't care about the correction nor do they care about the stock market since many of them are government cheese connoisseurs. but bet on it, they'll get donald drumf next time!
                Wall street is just waiting for the Monday morning bell to jump on the falsely devalued market and reap the profits when it makes up all losses and more by the closing bell. Those who are sitting on the fence about Trump and the truth behind the smoke screen will be more convinced they can't trust the media and will move just a little closer to Trump's side and what looked like a hit becomes a boost...once again.

Comment

• the fallacy of this tax bill aka "scam" bill is the conservitard's belief that corporations "trickle down" profits to higher wages and jobs. The history of economics tells us this is not the case and never will be the case.

in any scenario, i'll take my tax cut via the standard deduction. (24 k per couple)

Will it help most lower income, lower middle class people? probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Then it's a non issue and bringing it up is pointless
                    It's completely relevant, in that that fact doesn't fit the conclusion you grubers have drawn.

You guys say Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary.

Ok, fine. Now explain why the Russians gave Hillary $100 million and then colluded with Trump to defeat her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      That was really amazing, how you posed and then immediately answered a question, with yourself.

Nothing wrong with talking to oneself, but that was a pretty elaborate exchange.
                      You let your smug get the best of you.

I didn't answer my own question at all. I'm pointing out I don't think the question can be answered, actually.

See above where I explain.

And then notice not one person touting this collusion nonsense can even touch it......
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 12-02-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X