Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republican debate tonight @ 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Trump looking like the Burger King debate dude outchea...

Comment

• I thought Fiorina did good but nobody will care.

Cruz did ok, not great. He's still so creepy though, he sounds like a robot and like he's reading from a cheap of broadway script.

Trump I thought looked worse than ever, and didn't even understand some of the questions. Including the one about the nuclear triad.

Christie I thought did well, he tried to connect outside of the group and I think pulled it off.

Kasich did well also, but he's a non factor in the big picture.

Ran Paul I thought did the best, his foreign policy was the most clear, and most well thought out of the whole group.

Ben Carson I thought didn't do very well either, mostly non answers and just showed no energy.

Bush did well also, was more aggressive and I thought he needed to be from the start of the debates.

Rubio did well overall, but I think was hit hard by the other candidates on the topic of immigration. Rubio to me would be the best candidate for the republicans but they can't see it. He has the young and Hispanic thing going. He will fade though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I thought Fiorina did good but nobody will care.

Cruz did ok, not great. He's still so creepy though, he sounds like a robot and like he's reading from a cheap of broadway script.

Trump I thought looked worse than ever, and didn't even understand some of the questions. Including the one about the nuclear triad.

Christie I thought did well, he tried to connect outside of the group and I think pulled it off.

Kasich did well also, but he's a non factor in the big picture.

Ran Paul I thought did the best, his foreign policy was the most clear, and most well thought out of the whole group.

Ben Carson I thought didn't do very well either, mostly non answers and just showed no energy.

Bush did well also, was more aggressive and I thought he needed to be from the start of the debates.

Rubio did well overall, but I think was hit hard by the other candidates on the topic of immigration. Rubio to me would be the best candidate for the republicans but they can't see it. He has the young and Hispanic thing going. He will fade though...
        damn bro youre extra positive today huh lol. Christie did not do well, dude cant go 5 min without bringing up 9/11, also would shoot down russian planes. No thanks jeff. Fiorina sucked too. Those 2 and kasich need to go. Too many people

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          damn bro youre extra positive today huh lol. Christie did not do well, dude cant go 5 min without bringing up 9/11, also would shoot down russian planes. No thanks jeff. Fiorina sucked too. Those 2 and kasich need to go. Too many people
          Well, good for that group....lol

Let me make that clear. I mean the guy who is leading the Republican party right now is orange, has orangutan hair and wants to kill not only the terrorist, but their families.

The reality star is super popular among the inbreeds.

Comment

Well, good for that group....lol

Let me make that clear. I mean the guy who is leading the Republican party right now is orange, has orangutan hair and wants to kill not only the terrorist, but their families.

The reality star is super popular among the inbreeds.
            killing families is too much but they do deserve some collateral damage if they knew of attacks and did not report it to the authorities.

i mean ffs the jews in israel are demolishing houses of terrorists.

something should happen to the san bernardino shooter's mom, and that marquez dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              killing families is too much but they do deserve some collateral damage if they knew of attacks and did not report it to the authorities.

i mean ffs the jews in israel are demolishing houses of terrorists.

something should happen to the san bernardino shooter's mom, and that marquez dude.
              Yea...no thank you. I don't think we should turn into the mob.

Comment

thats exactly what i thought of when i heard that. Wish somebody would have called him out more on that.. they pretty much glossed over that

Comment

CIA is worse than the mob.

Comment

• Stop ISIS using the internet? Well, stopping our governments from creating fake ISIS social media accounts would be a start.

As for the debate, I thought Paul sounded like he at least had a brain, and had he not tried to make himself look like a typical Republican at the start of his campaign, and concentrated on being himself, and putting his principles across then he'd be in with a real chance by now.

People keep telling me good things about Rubio, but he's one of the worst candidates, IMO. He's a generic, overly rehearsed, typical republican. If he wasn't from a minority group nobody would give a fcuk about him.

Comment

• There is only 2 guys that pass the one_capitalist free market test...Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. Trump is a good third for entertainment purposes while we enjoy the decline and eventual economic collapse.

Didn't think Cruz would move up this much but he did it. i don't know what else he can do as he is tied to the hip with Trump and their supporters are similar. Unless someone pulls Trumps hair off during one of the rallies and he drops out of shame...i don't think anyone will beat him. But i'm pulling for Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                      X