No announcement yet.

Pitbull attacking Mountain Lion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
    The mountain lion was small, most likely declawed and starved. They always do this when they put pitballs against dangerous animals like lions and bears.
    A Pitbull will not kill a regular cat without at least being scratched once in the face and being left with a mark.

A Mountain Lion? Their claws are huge! If they catch a pitbull in the face they can rip out an eye. I agree, they did declaw it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      A domesticated animal, even one bred for violence, has nowhere near the aggression level of a naturally wild predator. I have to believe something was up with that fight because a Cougar destroys any domestic dog 99.99% of the time.
      Nonsense many wild predators wouldn't attack another dangerous predator unless it had very much had to. Pitbull like this fight anything for no reason other than for the sake of it. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Kreuk View Post
        A Pitbull will not kill a regular cat without at least being scratched once in the face and being left with a mark.

A Mountain Lion? Their claws are huge! If they catch a pitbull in the face they can rip out an eye. I agree, they did declaw it.
        The risk factor is too high with a clawed lion. Even if the pitball wins he most likely will be blinded.

Comment

This is not true.

I had a bull terrier that killed about 4 cats without a mark

Comment

I love Pitbulls but a wild Mountain Lion has little to no problem with a Pitbull. That's just the truth and trust me I love pitbulls, I grew up around a lot of pitbulls here in my neighborhood. Of course a caged(probably not even fed the amount of food a Mountain Lion needs to grow strong), tamed Mountain Lion gets fudged up by a trained aggressive fighting dog.
            this s true.

no pitbull ever beats a real mountain lion.

ever

Comment

I noticed it said "Argentine Pit Bull", you sure it's not a Dogo Argentino? They were bred to hunt and protect against pumas and other cats. They also happen to resemble Pit Bulls, but are noticeably larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
                The dog in the clip is not a Pitbull. It is a Dogo Argentino.

That's what I thought as well.

Comment

i raised my pitbull to be loving, caring and happy. i even taught her how to be gentle to squirrels, weasels and other tiny animals. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    This is not true.

I had a bull terrier that killed about 4 cats without a mark
                    my pit is TERRIFIED of cats even declawed ones!

Comment

wtf is the point of a declawed cat?
                      or a cat, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X